Job Vacancy Sr. Financial Analyst, Global Logistics Under Armour
Job title: Sr. Financial Analyst, Global Logistics
Company: Under Armour
Job description: Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
Under Armour’s vision is to be the #1 Performance Athletic Brand in the world. To help achieve this goal, we are building a world-class Financial Planning & Analysis Team whose focus is developing core competencies in the areas of FP&A, Decision Support, and Strategy Execution. Under Armour has established an authentic and powerful positioning and this is an exciting time to be a part of the brand. The Sr. Financial Analyst – Global Logistics will be a key member of Logistics team and will report directly to the Manager, FPA – Global Logistics. This position will also work closely with Managers, Directors, and VP’s throughout the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Leverage financial systems to create and distribute timely reporting of performance against forecast.
- Analyze drivers of month-end variances vs. budgets and drive accountability around cost saving initiatives.
- Develop & maintain planning/forecasting process – on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Partner with cross functional business leads on forecast expectations and develop strategies to maximize profitability to ensure financial targets are achieved.
- Quantify the financial impact of risks & opportunities and develop action plans to mitigate risks and realize opportunities.
- Execute financial rhythm of month-end close and prepare journal entries to support the close process.
- Create, optimize and maintain consistent scorecards for global distribution & transportation spend performance.
- Support global air freight updates, reporting and relative KPIs.
- Utilize metrics/data to support operational leaders in driving process improvements.
- Create insightful presentations that include findings from deep dive analyses and actionable recommendations that propel the business forward.
- Lead ad-hoc projects including analytical modeling, investment allocation, & ROI analyses.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills including a solid understanding of financial concepts and application.
- Ability to effectively articulate ideas, results of financial analysis, and actionable recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience studying all three financial statements with a solid understanding of accounting rules.
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to influence others and prioritize projects.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced / growth environment.
- Humble & Hungry.
Education And / Or Experience
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration preferred
- 4-6 years of experience (inclusive of internships) in financial analysis/accounting
- SAP/IBPf/BPC or Hyperion experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Location: This individual must reside within commuting distance from our (Cascade) office or global headquarters in Baltimore, MD
- Return to Work Designation: Three (3) days a week or Fully) in-office, the remainder of work week remote
- Travel: IE- 5-10% of the year
- No relocation provided
- Base salary range: $78,205.00-$107,531.00 USD
Most new hires fall within this range and have the opportunity to earn more over time. Initial placement within the salary range, however, is based on an individual’s relevant knowledge, skills and experience for the position. UA is committed to helping our teammates succeed and advance in their careers. Base salary is only one component of our competitive Total Rewards package.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Expected salary: $78205 – 107531 per year
Location: Baltimore, MD
Job date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 22:20:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!