Job Vacancy Sr. Channel Manager Windstream
Job title: Sr. Channel Manager
Job description: Description – External
Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority
About the Role:
As a channel manager, you will lead the strategy and day-to-day operations of our channel partnerships. You will utilize a strong understanding of the telecommunication’s landscape to navigate both complex business relationships and the technical requirements for implementing channel partners. This is a high growth position that is rapidly becoming central to the organization’s business model and long-term vision. The channel manager position is perfect for an ambitious, motivated leader with an entrepreneurial mindset, energy and confidence.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish and maintain a strategy to expand and support the company’s vision of serving as the platform of record for channel partners.
- Work with agents and channel integration manager to develop and generate new logo opportunities.
- Anticipate, troubleshoot and collaborate among teams, including sales, account management, technical operations, and engineering to resolve issues.
- Serve as the point of contact for channel partners.
- Recruit, develop and mentor agents, master agents & revenue generating partners in your assigned geographic area.
- Develop close partnerships through consistent communication in your assigned geographic area.
Do You Have?
- 5+ years of experience, co-selling (sell through model) with agents and partners & managing funnel and forecast effectively in this model.
- 5+ years of new logo opportunity generation experience in a co-selling model in Cloud/SaaS/Managed services experience.
- Experience developing agents to bring multi-tower solutions that include managed SDWAN/UCaaS/CCaaS/Security.
- Demonstrated accountability of funnel progression & forecasting efforts managed through agents.
- 5+ years of experience selling multi-tower solutions across industries like Retail/Retail like, Health care, financial, insurance, non-profit etc.
- Experience selling cloud solutions like UCaaS and CCaaS, leading with assessment and solving business problems.
- Sophisticated decision-making skills in resolving complex challenges involving tradeoffs between revenue opportunities, resource availability, and overarching strategic objectives
- Effective communications skills, including the ability to work directly with executives at other companies with polish and professionalism.
- Conflict resolution skills that can be well applied to solving channel conflicts.
- Deomonstrated ability and strong desire to operate in a team environment
Windstream DEI&B Statement:
Connecting people in a world of infinite possibilities. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and the inclusive, equitable culture we are building fosters belonging and empowers each one of us to create amazing customer experiences.
Our Employee Resource Groups:
WinVets – Veteran Employee Resource Group
WOW – Women Employee Resource Group
WINPRIDE – LGBTQ+ Employee Resource Group
WBPN – Black Professional Resource Group
WARG – Ability Resource Group
LaFamilia –Hispanic Resource Group
- Text Windstream to 97211
College degree or equivalent and 8 years field sales experience directly related to job (outside, partner sales experience) or 12 years job-related field sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and job-related field sales experience required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- Identify Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Participation in Windstream’s benefit plans by employees in bargaining units is subject to the terms of their collective bargaining agreement
Windstream Holdings, Inc., is a leading provider of advance network communications and technology solutions for consumers, small businesses, enterprise organizations and carrier partners across the U.S.
Actual base pay for this job will depend on the candidate’s primary work location and other factors, such as relevant skills and experience.
Qualifications – External
College Degree and 4-8 years professional level job related experience outside, direct sales experience; or 8-12 years professional level equivalent related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. This is a safety sensitive position.
Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, current military status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, citizenship status, or any other status protected by law, and to give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals and protected veterans. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Job date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 03:28:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!