Job Vacancy Spring 2023 Management Trainee Intern Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Job title: Spring 2023 Management Trainee Intern
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Job description: Responsibilities
When you join our Management Internship Program, you’ll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we’ll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Management Trainees. We’ll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
During our internship, you’ll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers. You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must currently be enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program, graduating in May 2023.
- Must be able to start on Tuesday, January 3rd, 2023 and work through Friday, March 31st, 2023.
- Must have a minimum of 3 months of collegiate leadership, military leadership or customer service experience in a retail or hospitality industry.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week throughout the 12 week spring internship program.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Expected salary: $17 per hour
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Job date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 01:16:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!