Job Vacancy Shipping Clerk – 2ndShift – SRC Logistics, Inc. Illinois SRC Logistics Inc – Illinois
Job title: Shipping Clerk – 2ndShift – SRC Logistics, Inc. Illinois
Company: SRC Logistics Inc – Illinois
Job description: Shipping Clerk
What Will You Do?
At SRC Logistics, we like to WIN, and have FUN doing so. As a Shipping Clerk, you will be responsible to receive material from the warehouse, package, and prepare for shipment. Once prepared, you will assist in scheduling and shipment of material while maintaining accurate accounting of internal transactions, placement, and movement of material. Lastly, you will safely operate powered industrial trucks by securing material and operating at a reasonable speed and control.
What’s In It for Me?
Transparency is at the core of who we are, so you will get the opportunity to know exactly how the company is performing at any time. Sharing the wealth with those who help create it is important to us. As a full-time employee-owner, you will start your journey to full Employee Ownership on Day 1.
- Full benefits package on your 61st day of employment including affordable medical, dental, and vision, company paid life insurance and short term disability, and other elective benefits
- 401(k) with 5% match after 90 days of employment
- Employee Stock Ownership Program at no cost to the employee
- Immediately eligible for prorated Vacation and paid Holidays
- Opportunity for Quarterly Bonus Program
- 100% Tuition reimbursement program
- Opportunities for growth across the SRC family of companies
- Internal & External Volunteer Opportunities
Who Are We?
SRC Logistics, Inc. specializes in reverse logistics core management and warehousing services for customers in various industries. We provide a fully integrated and customizable IT system, offering dealer, suppliers, and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) up-to-date sales and return data. Our services include Core management, finished goods distribution, warehousing, and transportation.
How we do it?
Through a culture of ownership! We’re committed to creating a business of business-people through teaching Financial Literacy and playing The Great Game of Business. We leverage our employee-owner mentality to continually improve our processes, our relationships, and our business. As we say, “When you appeal to the highest level of thinking, you get the highest level of performance.” Successful candidates will enjoy the entrepreneurial spirit, challenging, competitive, and accountability-driven environment that this opportunity provides. Learn more about our company at
Education & Experience
- 1 year Shipping and/or Receiving Experience
- 1 year experience using forklifts
- PREFERRED: Experience in manufacturing or warehouse environment with the knowledge of bills of lading, material shipping orders, packing slips, and other freight bills
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Attention to Detail: Extreme attention to detail and accuracy in completing tasks, detecting problems and reporting information accordingly
- Communication: Competent oral and written communication as appropriate for the needs of operational processes and interacting with other employee owners.
- Reading Comprehension: basic reading comprehension in order to read tags without transposing part numbers.
- Basic Math: effectively use basic math to solve problems (addition, subtraction, multiplication, & division)
- Organization: Time management, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Independence: Developing one’s own way of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done
- Technology: Solid computer proficiency with a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office & Windows based programs. Ability to use scanners and other technology for inventory purposes
To join our team of experts, complete an application to become an Employee Owner.
Location: 1023 E. Laraway Rd. Joliet, IL 60433
Location: Joliet, IL
Job date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 04:37:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!