Job Vacancy SHE Media: Business Intelligence Analyst She Media, LLC
Job title: SHE Media: Business Intelligence Analyst
Company: She Media, LLC
Job description: SHE Media: Business Intelligence Analyst
As a member of the Revenue Operations team, the Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for handling digital ad sales intelligence, on a portfolio of advertising inventory across the SHE Media network. This includes regular reporting, trend spotting, issue investigation, and forecasting. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations and aligned closely with the SHE Media executive team, they will work closely with the editorial, programmatic, publisher partner, and business development teams to support revenue generation and monitor performance
- Learn to manipulate and extract data from the analytics platform Looker
- Develop and automate practices, procedures, and dashboards to support department intelligence
- Partner with data engineers and analytics to collect, cleanse and organize data consistently
- Oversee weekly department meetings to communicate trends, issues, and results
- Evaluate risks and execute on activity to drive incremental revenue through product and production adjustments as well as pricing yield
- Understand the system architecture of SHE’s various technology platforms
- Continuously identify ways to improve and streamline processes around data and reporting
- Communicate technical information clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Team-oriented and collaborative with eagerness to help others, and aspiration to be challenged and learn
- Proficient Excel skills and the ability to turn data into actionable sales information
- Self-starter able to work independently, coordinate with many partners, and complete projects from start to finish
- Detail-oriented with a focus on assuring quality, consistency, and accuracy in data and processes
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar role preferred Tech & Data Experience
- Extensive experience with Excel/Sheets
- Experience working with large datasets in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Experience formulating, understanding, and solving complex, non-routine problems
- Experience drafting technical and business communications to different audiences and levels of employees
- Experience with ETL processes and cloud-based or traditional tools (AWS experience a plus)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with advertising technology: Google AdManager (GAM), Google Analytics,
- Experience with data visualizations tools and techniques, and using data to tell a story (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Data Studio)
- Experience with SQL, R
- Experience working with financial data is a plus
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on various topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
About SHE Media: We Are SHE Media
As a top 10 lifestyle media network reaching over 80M monthly visitors, SHE Media focuses on the power of content to move our culture forward through the celebration of passion and purpose.
We believe that media companies can and should be a force for good in the world. Ranging from food and family to health, career, and entertainment, our rich collection of content is curated from thousands of diverse sources. Comprised of a community of creators and hand-picked publishers within the SHE Media Partner Network and the flagship brands, SheKnows, BlogHer, STYLECASTER, and Soaps, we produce digital and live media content that connects and inspires millions.
SHE Media’s BlogHer is home to the leading content and live media event platform for women entrepreneurs and creators. With a mission to provide economic empowerment to all women, the SHE Media Partner Network represents a community of 5K curated independent publishers and social content creators, providing the foundation for a scalable, sustainable economic model for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
SHE Media is also the creator of innovative platforms that include: SheKnows Hatch, an award-winning video series featuring Gen Z-generated content; and BlogHer’s Voices of the Year, honoring powerful, culture-shifting women across industries. Part of Penske Media Corporation (PMC), SHE Media is based in New York, with offices in Los Angeles, and Chicago. Follow SHE Media on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
About Penske Media Corporation
PMC is a leading global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate audience. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Variety, Rolling Stone, The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Deadline, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Fairchild Media, Vibe, IndieWire, Dirt, Gold Derby and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth, and courage. In addition, PMC owns several vital cultural events such as SXSW, LA3C, and Life is Beautiful. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good.
See job description
Location: New York
Job date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 22:13:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!