Job Vacancy Service Delivery Representative Arvato
Job title: Service Delivery Representative
Job description: We’re on it!
Arvato offers you one of the most dynamic work environments you can imagine. We are growing, innovating and we solve the challenges of our clients around the world every day. How do we do it? With our global team of 17,000 colleagues at 87 locations in over 17 countries and our special spirit: We’re on it! As a strategic growth partner for our clients, we use cloud-based e-commerce and IT platforms as well as state-of-the-art automation technology to realize complex, global supply chain solutions.
We’re on it. working at Arvato.
Arvato offers you one of the most dynamic work environments you can imagine. With a digital, entrepreneurial, and agile mindset, 17,000 colleagues at 87 locations in over 17 countries are making our vision a reality: We want to be the most client-oriented international supply-chain company with the strongest focus on people and technology.
We are a global team player.
We grow, we innovate, we master the challenges of our clients all over the world every day. How do we do it? With our special spirit: on it. For us, that means: We are on the move. We get involved where we are needed. We support each other. We think, change, and find solutions; so that together we can give our best every day.
If you have speed, personal responsibility, innovation, and teamwork in your DNA and want to work in a future-proof industry, only one question remains: Are you on it?
- Oversee customer accounts to ensure SLAs are met and create and maintain reports (daily, weekly, monthly as required by the customer
- Responsible for monitoring processes related to customer specific requirements and order management for our ecommerce businesses
- Manage inventory updates, promotional planning, customer return cases, and inbound planning
- Prepare and maintain status reports, modify schedules, prepare status reports for management, clients, or others
- Assist the Account Manager in providing data, advice and resolving problems
- Work closely with operations to ensure program requirements are met on a daily basis and prepare for and participate in business reviews with the customer
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- 2-3 years of Customer Service Experience
- At least 2 years using Microsoft Office; intermediate to advanced level experience in Excel required
Technical Skills or Abilities
- 3PL, Supply Chain, Logistics or similar experience preferred
- Ecommerce experience preferred
- SAP knowledge
- Project management experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Solid analytical ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and listen. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- 401K with company matching 6%, vested after 1st anniversary year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- PTO that includes 8 company paid holidays
- Available legal assistance (prenups, wills, child support, divorce, etc.)
- Discounts for entertainment and travel across the US (theme parks, cinema, hotels, flights, etc.)
- Tuition reimbursement
- In-house university with access to 500+ online courses (excel, human resources, management, etc.)
- Access to 3rd party resources (childcare assistance, family therapists, transportation assistance, etc.)
- Monthly engagements that sometimes include free meals (Chick-Fil-A, pizza, snacks, etc.)
Schedule or Shift: 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM (M-F)
Ability to Commute or Relocate/Location Address
2825 Transglobal Dr.
Louisville, Ky 40219
Standard General Security Roles and Responsibilities
Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Use of Company Computer and Use of Communications Systems, and Telephone/Mobile Device Use Policy.
Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with Arvato Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedures.
Proactively report actual or suspected vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity, or availability of Information assets as per the Company’s Incident Reporting Process.
Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance of Personal Data Protection Act, in compliance with the CCA and in accordance with employer´s Work Procedure Rules, IT and Data Protection and other guidelines provided by employer.
About our company:
Arvato – the spirit of solutions!
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Arvato is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Arvato Digital Services LLC
Country: United States of America
Postal Code: TBD
Job ID: 262931
Date: Aug 9, 2023
Louisville, KY, US, TBD
Location: Louisville, KY
Job date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 05:39:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!