Job Vacancy Service Agent Protos Security, LLC
Job title: Service Agent
Company: Protos Security, LLC
Job description: Company Protos Security
Title Service Agent
Location Daleville, VA
Reports to Director of Service Operations
Security Services Holdings LLC and its subsidiaries (the “Company”) provide technology enabled end-to-end security guard management services across the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. The Company, headquartered in Norwalk, CT, has offices in New York, NY, Daleville, VA and Katy, TX, and is a leader in the security service sector. Superior management processes combined with the security guard industry’s best technology ensures better service and measurable cost savings. Security Services Holding’s subsidiary, Protos Security (“Protos”), is the largest technology-enabled Security Officer Management company in the U.S.
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Protos Security is searching for a Service Agent to join our team. Our work environment is fast paced, positive, and stresses results oriented internal growth.
The Service Agent’s core responsibilities will include the following:
- Coordinate within the Service Management Department to ensure clients are receiving the highest level of day-to-day service.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgement alongside a team to prioritize client concerns and assist with requests, issue resolution, and questions from assigned clients.
- Make necessary adjustments to client/supplier punch reports and coordinate with internal billing teams to ensure accuracy.
- Be prepared to follow and execute the rules of engagement if an assigned client has issues that require escalation (i.e. high-level incidents, certain open posts, etc.)
- Implement pricing strategy and process ownership over temporary requests submitted by the team’s assigned clients.
- Additional duties as assigned
Education, Skills, and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of basic Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn new software platforms as necessary.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills, strong collaborative and leadership skills.
- Process driven, detailed oriented, and highly organized.
Position Type Full-time, Non-Exempt
Compensation Compensation includes base salary and a discretionary, performance based year-end bonus.
Travel May be required, expected to be less than 5%. A valid Driver’s License is required.
Relocation No relocation packages or reimbursements are available for this position.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Company paid Short-Term, Long-Term Disability, and Basic Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account / Health Savings Account
- Retirement Plan 401(k) with match
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Protos Security is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. ALL qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Location: Daleville, VA
Job date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 05:39:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!