Job Vacancy Senior Telecommunications Analyst WillScot Mobile Mini
Job title: Senior Telecommunications Analyst
Company: WillScot Mobile Mini
Job description: At WillScot Mobile Mini ( ), our 4000+ people are at the heart of everything we do. In addition to providing industry-leading pay and benefits, we provide opportunities for development and upward mobility, while investing in the communities we serve. We are the undisputed leader in providing innovative ﬂexible workspace and portable storage solutions, serving an incredible range of customers across all industries from 240+ locations across the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Our values are our foundation. We constantly strive to diversify our teams to ensure we have the best and brightest talent. We’re deeply committed to creating an inclusive and equitable workplace where each person can contribute while being their authentic self. For more about WillScot Mobile Mini and who we are, . Build your future with us!
ABOUT THE JOB:
A direct report the Director of IT Engineering, the Sr. Telecommunications Analyst will perform operational duties to support telephony infrastructure including but not limited to multiple VoIP phone systems, Contact Center applications, Voice Mail, routing of calls, IVR scripts, analog lines, call accounting and call recording. Responsible for working closely with the other Telecommunication Team members, Technical Support, and business operations departments to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the system operations. Will understand mobile telephony technologies and have experience working with mobile providers and vendors. Position is a technical lead for other Telecomm resources.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Daily support for all company Call Managers, VoIP gateways, Telepresence, and conference room integrated A/V, serving as a key escalation point for troubleshooting complex telecommunication issues.
- Responsible for the administration and continuous support of company phone system including call routing, queue design and menu changes. Includes management and configuration of the dashboard and reporting system.
- Perform daily monitoring and administration of all VoIP Infrastructure; determine growth patterns of usage and general activity to meet service level expectations.
- Analyze the business/user requirements and translate them into IVR requirements
- Develop reports and dashboards for IVR performance and key metrics.
- Determine requirements for new circuit installations and manage vendor performance.
- Document and implement IVR call flows.
- Develop requirements and technical specifications for enhancements and new configurations.
- Work with phone providers and partners to implement and maintain voice connectivity and routing.
Additional Experience Desired
- Experience with NICE InContact and Salesforce.
- Softphone knowledge. (Including Jabber, and WebEx).
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in team lead role.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with customer call center telephony support.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience supporting mobile phone systems, working with mobile carriers, and mobile device billing.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in phone support with emphasis on VOIP, IVR, and Unified Communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at same time.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- The desire for excellence and continuous improvement.
Disclaimer: This posting describes the general nature and level of work performed and does not represent an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, or skills required. Collaboration and teamwork drive our success. Team members may be required to perform duties outside normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
WillScot Mobile Mini provides equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WillScot Mobile Mini embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. We are focused on building teams that include a variety of backgrounds, lived experiences, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the stronger we will be!
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 01:16:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!