Job Vacancy Senior Principal Distribution Enterprise Architecture Invesco
Job title: Senior Principal Distribution Enterprise Architecture
Job description: As one of the world’s leading asset managers, we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. If you’re looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, explore your potential at Invesco
Our mission is to create world-class, client-centric technology solutions that drive competitive advantage, grow our global business, and deliver an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. This mission is fueled by inventive and cohesive teams, which thrive on teamwork and shared trust and demonstrate the diversity of thought. Our success is driven by our people, which is why we invest heavily in our talent, promoting continuous learning and development, offering opportunities to work with emerging technologies, and creating the space to discover.
Our high-performing, OneTech team is seeking candidates who innovate, operate effectively in an agile environment, challenges the status quo, and are driven to succeed.
The Senior Principal of Enterprise Application Architecture will co-create our strategy for Distribution Enterprise Application Architecture, working with business and technology partners to develop domain specific artifacts, roadmaps as well as application reference architecture, patterns, and standards. This role is accountable for the design and governance review of Distribution architecture solutions with responsible solution architects across the domain. Additionally, this role supports partnering with platform engineering teams to build architecture strategies, roadmaps, patterns, and standards for application platforms including API management, content management, Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Function as a Service (FaaS).
You will be responsible for:
- Develop and coordinate EA engagement across the Distribution application architecture domain
- Build and maintain application architecture strategies, reference architectures and architecture roadmaps
- Partner with platform engineering teams to produce architecture strategies and roadmaps for web content management, enterprise content management API management, platform as a service (PaaS) and function as a service (FaaS).
- Establish application architecture patterns and standards for web applications, batch applications, event driven architecture, serverless application, containerized applications, domain API’s and microservices
- Review and approve architecture solutions via EA governance to ensure strategic alignment, avoidance of tech debt and alignment to architecture principles
- Support the solution architecture community across Distribution
- Collaborate with domain solution architects and the cloud team on cloud application migration strategy
- Design and partner on establishing a portal strategy and additional strategies enabling digital experiences
The experience you bring:
- Respected experience in an architecture role, supporting application architecture in sophisticated enterprise environments
- Proficient with architecture modeling using industry standard notation languages (Archimate)
- Experience with drafting and institutionalizing architecture patterns and architecture standards
- Experience with software application development in multiple programming languages and technology platforms
- Experience with the design and development of API’s
- Experience with DevSecOps technologies, processes, and practices
- Experience with application design and development on one or more cloud platforms
- Basic business understanding of financial services, distribution, and asset management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/information systems or related field or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- Preferred Certified TOGAF
- Preferred Vendor Certifications from AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
What’s in it for you?
Our people are at the very core of our success. Invesco employees get more out of life through our comprehensive compensation and benefits offerings including:
- Flexible time off and opportunities for a flexible work schedule
- 401(K) matching of 100% up to the first 6% with an additional supplemental contribution
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Parental Leave benefits
- Employee stock purchase plan
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
All Invesco employees are subject to Invesco’s COVID-19 VACCINATION POLICY FOR EMPLOYEES, which provides that employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. An exemption may be granted based on a medical contraindication or sincerely held religious belief. Fully vaccinated means that an individual has received all recommended doses of a COVID-19 vaccine that has received Emergency Use Authorization or full approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and that it has been at least two weeks since the final recommended dose.
Invesco’s culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 22:53:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!