Job Vacancy Senior Investment Advisor, Future Mobility Business Sweden
Job title: Senior Investment Advisor, Future Mobility
Company: Business Sweden
Job description: Business Sweden is strengthening its Innovative Automotive Ecosystems in the United States with a Senior Investment Advisor of Future Mobility who will promote investments from the US to Sweden. The position is based in either Chicago or San Francisco, USA. This is a senior role as a part of the investment promotion organization at Business Sweden with an objective to attract establishments and investments in Sweden from US based companies in the Future Mobility industry. Investment types vary from strategic partnerships, acquisitions, R&D, manufacturing establishment, or capital-oriented investments.
The position’s responsibility will be to drive business development with target Innovative Automotive Organizations to unlock investments from the US to Sweden. It is a senior position and you will interface with senior management in leading companies and explore strategic development plans to match these with opportunities in Sweden. You will work closely with Business Sweden’s Investment team in Stockholm as well as relevant companies and organizations in Sweden. You will have the responsibility for building a client network, generating meetings, securing site visits and their conversion to job creating investments and establishments.
Your role will focus on 3 key areas:
- Build a strong pipeline of investment opportunities and win high-value Future Mobility investments from the US to Sweden
- Identify investment opportunities from leveraging existing network and building a new network of US companies with potential to invest in Sweden, while working in close collaboration with a global team
- Actively outreach to key investors and companies to build relationships and inform about opportunities in Sweden
- Work closely with Invest team at Headquarters to discuss investment and expansion opportunities in Sweden
- Demonstrate Future Mobility knowledge and fluently articulate Sweden’s value proposition to key investor targets in collaboration with a team of experts based in Sweden
2. Consulting & support in delivery of key projects and initiatives
- Act as an advisor and senior delivery resource in relevant projects primarily within your ecosystems
- Partner with the Trade Consulting team to contribute your expertise in their projects and initiatives
3. Ecosystem Development
- Collaborate with Marketing and Communications team to position Sweden as a key player in the Future Mobility industry by developing online communications
Drive the development of the Smart Transport Ecosystem with the support of other auto-invest colleagues
Build strategic partnerships and grow network of experts and stakeholders to leverage in key trade and invest projects
Key competences required:
- Client focused relationship building
- Strong networking skills
- Sales & Marketing
- Creativity & Innovation
A Bachelors degree in International Business, Marketing, or other relevant field
A passion and proven skillset in the Innovative Automotive Ecosystem (+8 years) preferably related to investments and international growth
Solid business development experience from the US Future Mobility industry
Previous experience from deal making and due diligence processes
- Approaches high-level projects with a sense of equanimity
- Ability to work independently and propose own initiatives
- Capability to build relationships at senior executive level with all types of US organizations and companies
- Previous experience with the Venture Capital and Private Equity industry
- Previous experience from working with Sweden (not required)
Are you up for the challenge?
If so, please submit your resume together with a cover letter today and tell us about yourself, and what is attracting you in this role.
In addition to all eligible work visas, Business Sweden is able to support Swedish citizens with the work-visa process for the U.S. market as Business Sweden is part-owned by the Swedish government.
Business Sweden is a global consultancy organization with approximately 500 colleagues working in 46 countries. We all share the same passion – creating maximum value for Sweden.
Business Sweden’s purpose is to help Swedish companies grow global sales and international companies invest and expand in Sweden.
Through our consultancy services we offer our customers strategic advice and hands-on support in their international growth and establishment.
Business Sweden is owned by the Swedish Government and the industry, a partnership that provides access to contacts and networks at all levels.
At Business Sweden we value and encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds related to culture, gender, age, ethnicity, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity.
The diversity of our people is an important foundation of our culture and builds a workplace where everyone can contribute with unique experiences, perspectives and cultures.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 22:44:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!