Job Vacancy Senior Director of Business Development – Global CDMO Michael Page
Job title: Senior Director of Business Development – Global CDMO
Company: Michael Page
Job description: Global life sciences CDMO/CRO hiring from Director up to the VP level for Business Development. They surpassed $1b in revenue last year and anticipates $1.4b this year. The business has a very mature Discovery / Development group, however, needs a Senior BD person to build and implement a more robust BD strategy.
- Reports to the CBO, responsible for building and executing business strategy for Discovery relationships throughout North America with an emphasis on Boston/Cambridge and SF Hubs
- Remote position with the expectation to travel. The business has locations
- To promote business growth, keep constant touch with both existing and potential clients. Provide accurate and thorough activity, sales, and account plans that may be regularly reported to management.
- Assist in developing a winning strategy by leading and facilitating clinical operation’s participation in responding to new business opportunities and clearly communicating the customer’s needs, including but not limited to project plans, customer communications, presentations, budgets, and contracts.
If you are interested in this position, apply today for immediate consideration
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
global leader in drug discovery and development services|surpassed $1b in revenue last year and it is growing rapidly
- A PhD in Chemistry with at least 8 years of sales or business development experience and at least 5 years of experience working for a pharmaceutical or CDMO.
- Extensive experience in discovery phase
- Small molecule experience
- Business Development experience in discovery at a CDMO
- Collaborative, with the capacity to coordinate efforts amongst many stakeholders
- Articulate, with the capacity to identify and solve problems, multitask, and learn
Our client is a global leader in early discovery, preclinical and clinical development process across multiple therapeutic modalities, including small molecules, biologics, and CGT products. In the US, our client has offices in Boston, Baltimore, Germantown, Louisville, Exton (PA), and San Diego.
- Competitive base salary
- Remote Flexibility
- Benefits, 401k
- Career progression opportunities
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 02:11:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!