Job Vacancy Senior Business Analyst – Cox Business Cox Communications
Job title: Senior Business Analyst – Cox Business
Company: Cox Communications
Job description: Recognized thought leader and visionary in process and underlying tools for sales process and service delivery automation at Cox Business. This individual is responsible for supporting existing CRM systems, as well as, product modeling and catalog creation to aid in the implementation of new functionality and new systems. Will have hands-on understanding of boundary partner needs (Marketing, Sales, Order Fulfillment, Engineering, Construction, and Product functional leads) and able to translate those needs into technical specifications within CRM/Service Delivery tools. Partners with cross-functional teams and stakeholders on ideas and solutions as well as implementation of those solutions to drive results in a high business impact environment. Routinely called upon to apply mastery of existing and emerging technologies, best-practices, and processes. Serves as a SME to provide tactical guidance and support to teammates by answering questions and aiding in resolving difficult issues.
- As part of the CRM team, ultimately be responsible for aiding in the creation of an enterprise-wide CRM solution via the Salesforce platform with key embedded integration to Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) and Enterprise Product Catalog (EPC).
- Engage and interact with the business to help create business and pricing plans that contribute to profit and growth.
- Create and Maintain components of the product catalog including products, pricing and promotions, bundles, promotions, and product related features.
- Product Modeling – design and implement product modeling, catalog creation, and ability to collaborate with product teams to understand product types and features.
- Facilitate creation of Business Requirements following an agile approach, or using the Business Process and Analysis (BPA) methodology as determined by the project sponsor
- Develop comprehensive E2E test cases at the application and multi-application levels
- Manage Scoring (approving) and claiming processes with Business and Technology stakeholders to review and refine business requirements and use cases to ensure they are clear, concise and traceable; and to ensure business requirements will be satisfied by the appropriate teams / applications.
- Identify project stakeholders, risks and benefits of alternate designs; document assumptions; assess project impact of system changes to users, internal and external customers
- Implement solutions to help drive user adoption of CRM systems to ensure compliance and success of the tool.
- Develop Business Requirements (BRQs), including process flows and use cases
- Conduct BRQ reviews with project stakeholders and document consumers to ensure completeness and adherence to business requirements
- Consult with internal customers, cross-functional team members and external vendors to capture agreed-upon business objectives and processes to define business requirements
- Construct summary and detailed views in Salesforce.com (SFDC) and CPQ for sales related processes, such as, campaign, lead, prospect, opportunity, quote-to-order, contract generation, pipeline, account, and revenue activities.
- Provide BA support for software testing and debugging plans to ensure requirements are met
- Provide status reporting for project progress, issues, dependencies and risks
- Proactively analyzes and documents solutions
- Identifies risks/pitfalls and articulates possible options
- Knowledge sharing and mentoring of lower level team members is customary
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
- 10 years of experience in a related field
- OR Bachelor’s degree + 4 years of experience
- OR MS degree + up to 2 years of experience
- OR PhD degree + 1 year of experience
- Experience in related field (i.e. relevant business operations and/or system support, business process design, etc.)
- Product Catalog experience including creating and maintaining products, pricing and promotions
- Workflow management experience
- CRM/CPQ experience
- Process Flow creation experience
- Requirements solicitation & documentation experience for new products including pricing/promotions, lifecycle management and/or enhancements
- Experience in full life cycle implementation (requirements gathering, process design, configuration, functional design, testing, conversion, and deployment).
- Exceptional business acumen and story-telling skills – the ability to communicate an insight to be understood easily and to drive action.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and think analytically.
- Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Administrator Certification
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field. MBA a plus.
- 5 years of experience in change management and methods & procedure documents
- Process Modeling/Analysis
- Training Facilitation
- PM Skills; coordinating, tracking, monitoring projects
- Sales Support experience, in telecommunication
- Experience in creating test cases and user testing.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Jira and/or other tools).
- Experience with Visio and/or iGrafx
- Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups.
- Proven analytical skills
- A fast learner, able to work independently, and adapt to changing priorities and tasking to support business goals/objectives
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Location: Redan, GA
Job date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 08:30:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!