Job Vacancy Senior Account Executive, Financial & Professional Services Ketchum
Job title: Senior Account Executive, Financial & Professional Services
Job description: We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our team! Are you a corporate comms pro interested in developing integrated communications plans for Fortune 500 clients? Do you enjoy the challenge of communicating new products, services and thought leadership to multiple stakeholders capable of reshaping entire industries? If so, we’re looking to welcome a Senior Acount Executive to some of our largest and growing accounts in the agency. We need a strong client manager, writer, media pro, self-starter and someone with superior project management skills who will excel in a fast-paced work environment.
About the Job
- Lead a team of core account members and specialists to execute signature projects and creative campaigns.
- Build programs in collaboration with Ketchum teams in analytics, influencer engagement, production, design and earned media to achieve clients’ business objectives.
- Create and execute thought leadership and executive visibility campaigns for key business leaders and subject-matter experts.
- Learn and provide strategic counsel in dynamic BtoBtoC industries that require deep understanding of audiences and how they engage in different media channels.
- Develop relationships with key media to help inform editorial direction and pitch and secure stories for clients.
- Demonstrate proficiency in writing and editing materials including plans/programs, client press releases, byline articles, correspondence and reports.
- Support client participation at events, including media strategy, on-site media engagement, briefing materials and wrap-up reports.
- Strive to develop the best communication and presentation skills possible to effectively articulate ideas to clients, colleagues and others.
- Demonstrate creative and critical thinking skills, with the ability to turn an idea into a campaign
- Stay on top of trends in the industry; bring them to the attention of clients and associates, as appropriate
- Act as primary contact to clients, continually fostering client-agency relationship to build trust and become a valuable resource to clients
- Participate in new business programming and presentations
- Experience leading/managing research (surveys, trends and other secondary research) and measurement (social media and earned media) work a plus.
- Experience in financial services or fintech a plus.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skills and knowledge for successful performance would qualify. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of large agency and/or public relations experience
- Demonstrated record in building strong client relationships and delivering programs that exceeded anticipated results
As a global communications consultancy with 90 plus years of experience, Ketchum is a trusted partner who is equal parts creative and analytical. Ketchum is a place where all perspectives and points of view are welcome and encouraged. We are a collection of communications specialists, content creators, creatives, researchers, data analysts, media pros, digital strategists, issues and crisis counselors, and tech nerds. And we love when those worlds collide to create the very best teams and solutions for our clients. We work with the world’s leading brands, emerging start-ups, and everything in between. We are beyond proud to have created some of the most celebrated and award-winning campaigns in our industry. We’re just crazy enough to think we can impact the world – and how it responds to ideas – through communication.
We encourage our employees to be curious, brave, inspiring, and a force for good. Let’s talk. Come belong at Ketchum!
What we offer
- Robust benefits program
- Generous time off policies
- Retirement program with company match
- Workplace flexibility
- Business casual dress code
- Workplace and off-site social gatherings
- Yoga @ work
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Transit benefits
Interested? We’ve got an opportunity for you.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 22:09:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!