Job Vacancy Secret Telecommunications Administrator Zachary Piper Solutions
Job title: Secret Telecommunications Administrator
Company: Zachary Piper Solutions
Job description: Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a Secret Telecommunications Administrator who will support a government contract located in Kaneohe, HI. The Secret Telecommunications Administrator is responsible for managing installations and repairs for voice network systems.
Responsibilities for Secret Telecommunications Administrator:
· Maintain documentation regarding telephony systems, call-recording systems, and wide area network (WAN) maintenance.
· Maintain compliance with network and equipment availability service agreements.
· Support PBX phone systems and VoIP, voice mail systems and call-recording, such as automatic call distributor (ACD), call accounting, and attendant console support in collaboration with vendors, telecom carriers, and network monitoring services for issues like phone line infrastructure, solution analysis, and support issues.
· Evaluate and resolve software and hardware of telecom systems.
· Provide technical direction and training on network systems.
Qualifications for Secret Telecommunications Administrator:
· Possess an Active Secret Clearance
· Currently have an active certification in the following (CCNA, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+, BCSI-OSP, BCSI- Installer)
· 4 years of Cisco Experience
· 5 years of experience supporting local, Reginal Voice network systems and subsystems supporting voice, video, data, and imagery information.
Compensation for Secret Telecommunications Administrator:
- $120,00 – $125,000 *Depending on Experience.
- Cigna Medical, dental, vision, 6 Holiday, 401k, 2-week PTO
Kekey words: video, VoIP, secret, government, telecommunications, admin, cisco, voice networks, data, subsystems, technology, HAWAII, software, hardware, resolve software, WAN, ACD, phone system, phone, telecom, network system, voicemail, words, Software, technical write, writer, hardware, Code, documentation, write,
Location: Kaneohe, HI
Job date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 04:38:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!