Job Vacancy Sea Logistics Sales Executive Kuehne+Nagel
Job title: Sea Logistics Sales Executive
Job description: Sales Executive | Jersey City, NJ | Req95879
Are you thinking about improving your career development and your professional growth? We invite you to join one of the most successful international logistics organizations here at Kuehne + Nagel. Our Jersey City branch is looking for a new Sales Executive to join their Sea Logistics Sales team.
To support our growth in Sea Logistics at Kuehne + Nagel, we are hiring individuals who are sales experienced, and believe in delivering quality service to fulfill customer needs. You will deliver agreed portfolio targets through the development of all customers following our national sales management guidelines. You will report to the National Sea Logistics Development Manager.
- Manage a Sales Plan and implement that plan to success.
- Partner with operations to apply specialized knowledge relative to the assigned department and trade lane (where applicable).
- Conduct customer visits, calls, presentations, quarterly business reviews, negotiations and contracts
- Input updates of sales activities using Client Relationship Management system.
- Ensure transitioning of customer to operations following customer requirements.
- Demonstrate expertise on all company products / service offerings and manage the sales of these offerings.
- Use all resources at your disposal to ensure success and appropriate customer service while complying with all regulatory requirements.
- Liaise/Partner with teams on RFQ, pricing and handover preparations.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- 1+ years experience in freight forwarding / logistics / transportation industry required.
- 1+ years field sales experience required with both Account Management and Development.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
At Kuehne+Nagel we strive daily to inspire, empower and deliver not only to our customers, but also to our colleagues. We offer a dynamic global work environment with opportunities for excellent training programs and career mobility. The target salary range for this position is between $65,000 and $85,000. Base salary is part of a competitive total rewards package that includes health and welfare benefits, a 401k retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, and incentive compensation for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, skills, job location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. Kuehne+Nagel reviews pay ranges regularly to ensure competitive and fair pay based on industry market data.
With over 79.000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.