Job Vacancy Sea Logistics Customer Care Manager Kuehne+Nagel
Job title: Sea Logistics Customer Care Manager
Job description: Sea Logistics Customer Care Manager | United States | US1977321
Are you thinking about improving your career development and your professional growth? We invite you to join one of the most successful international logistics organizations here at Kuehne+Nagel. Our Minneapolis/St Paul Apt branch is looking for a new Sea Logistics Customer Care Manager to join our Sea Logistics team. #management #onsite #minneapolisjobs #customercare #sealogistics
Reporting to the Sea Logistics Manager while working in office at our Minneapolis/St. Paul location you will coordinate with shippers, truckers and steamship lines for the export of shipments; complete process of shipment includes: arranging for cargo collection and inland transportation, booking, document preparation (bill of lading, billing invoice, certificate of origin and AES if applicable), forwarding, follow up with tracking and tracing, data quality requirements, problem identification/resolution where capable/authorized.
- You will assure data quality by processing the shipment.
- Establish an understanding of shipping instructions (Standard Operating Procedures including to clarify any deviations/conflicts taking country regulations, export compliance and rate and routing information into consideration
- Maintain Compliance with US Export Control Laws and Regulations.
- You will Resolve issues respective to meeting client requirements data input and general customer service inquiries.
- Provide our customers with the Highest quality of Customer Service. Responsibilities include maintaining communication with vendor, shipper, customer, carrier and Kuehne+Nagel overseas offices throughout the process.
- You will manage all customer contact at file level regarding exceptions.
- Collaborate with Sales on Account implementation, ensuring a smooth transition from sales to operations.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- 3-5 years of current industry experience in Sea Logistics
- 3+ years of management experience
- 2+ years of customer service experience
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
There has never been a better time to work in logistics. Bring your skills to an industry that offers stability and international career growth. Here is what else you get from us: We offer a great compensation and medical/dental benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs, and a fun, and interesting global work environment.
With over employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.