Job Vacancy SAP Super User Arvato
Job title: SAP Super User
Job description: We’re on it!
Arvato offers you one of the most dynamic work environments you can imagine. We are growing, innovating and we solve the challenges of our clients around the world every day. How do we do it? With our global team of 17,000 colleagues at 87 locations in over 17 countries and our special spirit: We’re on it! As a strategic growth partner for our clients, we use cloud-based e-commerce and IT platforms as well as state-of-the-art automation technology to realize complex, global supply chain solutions.
At arvato, we measure our success through the successes of our customers. Our DNA is built upon Customer Obsession, Ownership and Continuous Improvement (Hustle). We achieve our goals by means of experience, state-of-the-art technologies, creativity, passion and a commitment to quality, innovation and having fun! Come and join our team today!
Provide support for all distribution systems and operations and assist in the implementation of distribution projects and initiatives to drive continuous process improvement.
- Provide support to the distribution center on systems related issues.
- Train team members on system functionalities.
- Trouble-shoot system related issues.
- Develop and update training materials for new functionality and updates to system.
- Assist in system unit testing, integration testing and regression testing.
- Using data analysis tools, create queries and reports.
- Other duties and supporting Operational roles as assigned.
- Advanced SAP experience
- Distribution Center or Manufacturing experience
- Strong technology skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent preferred
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Ability and flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Must be stress resilient and be able to work under pressure generated by deadlines, and peak workload periods.
- Requires ability to sit, talk, and listen for long periods of time
- Bright temperature controlled office environment
- Noise level is usually quiet
Standard General Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement.
- Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with arvato Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Proactively report actual or suspected ethics and compliance violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company’s Incident Reporting Process.
- Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements.
About our company:
Arvato – the spirit of solutions!
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Arvato is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Arvato Digital Services LLC
Country: United States of America
Postal Code: 38118
Job ID: 262899
Date: Aug 4, 2023
Memphis, TN, US, 38118
Location: Memphis, TN
Job date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 04:58:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!