Job Vacancy SAP Logistics Functional Analyst Commercial Metals Company
Job title: SAP Logistics Functional Analyst
Company: Commercial Metals Company
Job description: it’s what’s inside that counts
There’s more to CMC than our steel products and the buildings, structures, and roads they go into. At CMC, it’s the people inside our recycling centers, fabrication plants, steel mills and offices that make us who we are as a company. Our success comes from finding, retaining, and supporting the highest quality talent by offering:
- Day 1 benefits coverage with low cost medical, vision, dental
- Paid-time off and vacation starting Day 1
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Company-paid Lifestyle fund, life and disability insurance
- Company matching 401(k) plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Training and advancement opportunities
Why This Job
CMC provides an excellent opportunity to learn the steel industry and grow in your career. Whether you will spend your day in an office cubicle, operating a crane or running the melt shop at one of our mills, at CMC, you’ll get the training and support from your team that you need to excel in your role and reach your full potential.
Responsible for defi ning, designing, governing, delivering, and supporting SAP centric solutions that enable and enhance the CMCOrder to Cash Process. Build and maintain eff ective relationships with key business stakeholders by off ering guidance andrecommendations as needed to ensure clarity of understanding and alignment of company goals. Partner with various IT teammembers to ensure feasibility, comprehension, and successful delivery of business requirement best practice solutions. Eff ectivelycommunicate and properly manage time providing on-going SAP Sales and Logistics support, including development of business cases,business requirement and process documentation, test scenarios, and training materials. Actively multitask and collaborate within ahigh performing team that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, and promotes continuous learning.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze and design new business processes for Sales and Logistics business units for a multi-faceted manufacturing industry
- Apply technical and functional knowledge to create world-class solution architecture that effectively integrates with the business units’ operations
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key business and IT stakeholders
- Understand current and future business requirements and strategies for information technology services and systems
- Document business needs, distinguish between needs and wants, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality
- Design and document solutions that fill the gaps, and provide detailed business requirements specifications for developers
- Develop, document, and execute test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of business processes, functional modifications/enhancements, etc
- Maintain business process and end user training documentation and deliver training as required
- Support, analyze, and resolve production application issues as required
What You’ll Need
- Five or more years of work experience within the SAP ECC standard Sales, Distribution, and Logistics space
- Five or more years of experience as an SAP business or functional analyst
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated self-starter that can work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask and collaborate in a functional, technical, multidiscipline, high performing team to plan and meet aggressive deadlines
- Experience delivering projects in an agile environment preferred
- Experience in the industrial manufacturing and/or process industry preferred
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to use appropriate analysis and logic when solving problems
- Ability to maintain awareness and knowledge of relevant, existing and emerging technologies and the impact they have on CMC business operations
- Results oriented with focus on achieving both short and long term goals in fluid environment
- Strong understanding of and experience with managing the functional aspects of logistics execution with both in house fleets and third party carriers
- Strong understanding of and experience with how logistics execution integrates with other areas of SAP including order management, transportation planning, inventory management etc.
- Experience with TMW, PCMiler, Peoplenet, Docusign, SQL, and Microsoft Applications preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related discipline with an IT focus is preferred
- An advanced degree is preferred
We are Commercial Metals Company, a Fortune 500 company with a family feel that’s already part of your life. Our steel products have been supporting structures in more than 20 countries for over 100 years. And the secret to our success? We’ve built our legacy by assembling a team of innovators and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems facing our world over the last 100 years – but we’re just getting started.
If you’re ready to reimagine ways to make the steel industry more sustainable, reinforce the bridges and roadways connecting our communities, and do meaningful work, you’re ready to join CMC. Apply today and start moving your career – and our world – forward.
CMC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Location: Irving, TX
Job date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 04:11:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!