Job Vacancy Sales- Property & Casualty Insurance Brightway Insurance -Julington Creek
Job title: Sales- Property & Casualty Insurance
Company: Brightway Insurance -Julington Creek
Job description: BRIGHTWAY INSURANCE –
Julington Creek – St. Johns, FL
$30,000 – $60,000 a year – Full-time, Commission
Advance your career at – Brightway Insurance, The Julington Creek – The Forbes #1 Franchise in the United States!
Brightway Insurance, Julington Creek is expanding. Brightway Insurance is the fastest growing independent Property and Casualty Insurance agency with access to over 100 insurance carriers. We have a great opportunity for an experienced Insurance Agent or an individual that excels in a sales driven position while looking for unlimited income potential. In this dedicated sales role, spend 100% of your time selling; no servicing of existing clients. Brightway, Julington Creek will take a proactive role in your success as an Experienced Sales Representative by offering industry-leading sales and lead generation training, support and mentoring from the company’s most successful sales professionals, and sponsorship of required licensing exams. As an Experienced Sales Representative, you will prospect new clients via telephone sales, lead generation, referrals, and through professional business partner referral sources. You will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote Brightway Insurance, Julington Creek products including Auto, Home, Commercial, and Life Insurance.
First year earnings range on average between $30K to $60K — thru a combination of base salary, uncapped new business commissions, and bonus structure.
- Selling Auto, Home, Life and Commercial Insurance to individuals using consultative sales techniques
- Identifying prospective customers using established lead methodologies for new business
- Counseling and advising prospects and policyholders on matters of insurance coverage that is tailored to their specific situational need
- Developing and maintaining business relationships
- Making presentations to decision-makers of corporations to establish or maintain an Affinity relationship
- Participating in various incentive programs and contests designed to drive sales and exceed production goals
- Exceeding sales goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guideline
- Experience in high paced sales preferred
- High School Diploma
- Highly effective communication skills – oral, written and group
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills * Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines
- This position requires that incumbents must attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life (life insurance license can be acquired at a later time)
Expected salary: $30000 – 60000 per year
Location: Saint Johns, PA
Job date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 02:58:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!