Job Vacancy Sales Channel Manager (Telecommunications) Pivotal Talent Search
Job title: Sales Channel Manager (Telecommunications)
Company: Pivotal Talent Search
Job description: In your role as a Channel Manager, your responsibilities will involve collaborating with both potential and current channel partners to enhance sales performance. The national focus is on recruiting and onboarding the larger Technology Services Distributors (TSD). You will be tasked with collaborating on a comprehensive strategy, guiding the implementation, and actively pursuing the designated sales quota.
This is a remote position with a preference for the CDT time zone.
- Manages channel portfolio effectively to avoid potential conflicts with other sales team members. You will take a leading role in the strategic development of the sales structure as well as the tactical delivery of sales to meet sales targets.
- Efficiently identifies the appropriate Sales Executive to close sales leads that referral agents generate (when applicable)
- Expected to meet monthly sales quota(s) through agent sales channels.
- Provides regular reports to leadership regarding weekly sales forecasting and the success of the agent channel program (Salesforce).
- Implements channel programs and policies as directed by Company leadership.
- Regularly meets with agents to align goals between the Company and the agent and establish plans of action for the agent to achieve those goals.
- Responsible for interfacing with agents for the purpose of improving the business relationship and achieving the budgeted sales volumes.
- Monitors key sales operational tactics and metrics.
- Liaison for agents regarding all questions or concerns and assists them with opportunities by providing support, pricing, proposals, and order entry.
- Work with leadership to develop promotions to drive business.
- Provides marketing materials and messages to agents and ensures that agent actions include and correspond with the Company’s marketing materials and messages.
- Keeps up to date on technology trends and updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Ensures rate sheets are updated for products and services in compliance with Company guidelines.
- Minimum of 3+ years of Channel Sales experience within the Telecommunications industry.
- Knowledge of the Company’s services (Dedicated Internet, SDWAN, Voice & Cloud solutions)
- Expertise in how to create a funnel with telecom solutions for indirect agents.
- Excellent interpersonal, managerial, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams and leadership throughout the organization.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to be proactive and ensure the timely status of multiple projects.
- Ability to be innovative and think outside the box.
- Must have initiative and be capable of working independently as well as within a team.
- 401k matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Business expense reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Work from Home
Compensation: Base $80K-$100K + Uncapped Commission
Expected salary: $80000 – 100000 per year
Job date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 22:42:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!