Job Vacancy Safer Logistics – Customer Sales Representati Safer Logistics
Job title: Safer Logistics – Customer Sales Representati
Company: Safer Logistics
Job description: Safer Logistics is looking for a customer sales representative to join our team. Do you want to work in a family environment? Then look no further….
In this position, you would be responsible for developing an understanding of the transportation industry, build pipeline of leads and customers, identify customer needs and become versed in products and service solutions offered by Lipsey and Safer. Duties include identifying, attracting, and educating potential leads, use of lead generation tools, networking, heavy cold calls and email solicitation. Assist in the development and design of transportation solutions, assist with customer issues and needs, and provide general support.
- Develops strong knowledge of the transportation industry, Lipsey Logistics, Safer Logistics, and the transportation services offered to customers.
- Develops knowledge of industry trends affecting customers to provide creative strategies to their transportation needs.
- Utilizes sales databases, lead generation tools, and networking sites to identify, research, and qualify new customer prospects. Maintain a well-developed pipe line of prospects
- Develop communication strategies to prospect and qualify leads through research, cold calling, emailing, and networking.
- Identify customer pain points through research and customer meetings to understand root causes and assist in developing strategies to service those impacted areas.
- Understand and document needs, special services, requirements, and all other important details concerning customers.
- Provide excellent customer service by answering calls, addressing questions and concerns, assisting with special needs, providing accurate information, listening and identifying problems proactively, and working with team to identify solutions.
- Provide updates and required information to internal departments in order to meet customer service expectations.
- Prioritize and build loads, set appointments, and track appointments based on customer specifications.
- Analyze new areas and markets for potential expansion.
Safer Logistics is consistently working to be a better work place by offering a total benefit package that goes further than a paycheck. We strive for a work/life balance from offering multiple health plans to allowing your pet to work with you on specific days. We have a great culture and by joining our team you become part of our family. So submit your résumé to us!! We look forward to talking to you about our family and culture.
Safer Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 07:12:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!