Job Vacancy ROW (Right-of-Way) Specialist Vantage Point Solutions, Inc.
Job title: ROW (Right-of-Way) Specialist
Company: Vantage Point Solutions, Inc.
Job description: Vantage Point Solutions, a growing and dynamic telecommunications consulting and engineering firm, is seeking a qualified individual to join our team of professionals. We have an immediate opening for a Right-of-Way (ROW) Specialist at our headquarters in Mitchell, SD.
The ROW Specialist, under the direction of the ROW Department Supervisor, will ensure legal compliance of all proposed projects by securing permits, license agreements, and/or land rights (easements). ROW Specialists must be detail oriented and skilled communicators who possess vast technical knowledge as it relates to the telecommunication industry.
- Research and identify public jurisdictions and/or private property owners via available public records
- Prepare, submit and secure necessary right-of-way permits, licenses, and/or easements for proposed construction on the Client’s behalf
- Serve as a liaison between internal departments, Clients, cities, counties, states agencies, etc., in support of right-of-way activities
- Track progress of internal deliverables required to complete permits, easements (i.e. staking sheets and maps)
- Proactively escalate to the ROW Department Supervisor when client timeline deliverables are in jeopardy
- Record and maintain accurate project specific documentation
- Submit weekly progress reports and timecards in a timely and accurate manner
- Additional duties as assigned
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – one must be people-oriented, be an effective communicator, and be able to establish accountability and rapport as a Client liaison and be prepared to act as a Client representative, thereby displaying a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently under tight deadlines, as well as balance multiple projects by prioritizing effectively
- Be well organized, creative, and objective
- Proficient with various software and MS Office programs, specifically Outlook, Word, Google Earth, Excel and navigating websites and portals
- Ability to learn a variety of job duties and computer software programs
Vantage Point Solutions offers a complete package of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
Location: Saint Cloud, MN
Job date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 22:27:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!