Job Vacancy Replenishment Supervisor Arvato
Job title: Replenishment Supervisor
Job description: We’re on it!
Arvato offers you one of the most dynamic work environments you can imagine. We are growing, innovating and we solve the challenges of our clients around the world every day. How do we do it? With our global team of 17,000 colleagues at 87 locations in over 17 countries and our special spirit: We’re on it! As a strategic growth partner for our clients, we use cloud-based e-commerce and IT platforms as well as state-of-the-art automation technology to realize complex, global supply chain solutions.
Actively participate and assist with the flow of work into and out of facility (wave, track, print, systemically complete all customer orders) in order to meet/exceed well defined service level agreements (SLA) on assigned shift. Effectively manage competing priorities by business units and departments. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all workflow waves. Actively participate and assist in completing all workflow wave audits and timely reporting of variances on assigned shift. Take an active role in resolving exception by identifying, understanding root cause and eliminating root causes while maintaining timely processing and meeting established service level agreements. Through continuous improvement methodology, improve workflow waving processes that will improve associate morale, service, cost per unit, quality and accuracy. Effectively collaborate and communicate with internal business partners. Actively own safety through full participation in all safety related matters. Assist with other projects as required.
Wednesday-Friday 6am – 6:30pm and EVERY OTHER Saturday 6am – 2:30pm.
- General understanding and knowledge of the latest distribution center technologies (SAP, automated unit sortation, radio-frequency scanners, conveyors, etc.)
- Solid working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Organization skills with the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Ability in making sound business decisions
- Experience working in a high volume, fast-paced Supply Chain environment
- Must be available to work in a multi-channel distribution environment, flexible to work different shifts and extended hours based on business needs
Physical Demands and Environment:
- May work with hazardous materials
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as sitting for long period of time
- Must be able sit for 12 hours or longer
- Must be able to work for long periods including daily overtime, holidays and overtime as required.
About our company:
Arvato – the spirit of solutions!
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Arvato is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Arvato Digital Services LLC
Country: United States of America
Postal Code: 40219
Job ID: 261490
Date: Jul 7, 2023
Louisville, KY, US, 40219
Location: Louisville, KY
Job date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 07:59:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!