Job Vacancy Recruiter Transportation TrueBlue
Job title: Recruiter Transportation
Job description: Job Description:
The Recruiting Manager will be responsible for the sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, assessment and hiring of all lease employees while ensuring the highest standard of customer service. In this role, building relationships with both customers and lease employees is essential. Additionally, this position ensures that drivers presenting for hire meet Centerline Hiring Requirements and DOT Requirements.
Salary: The salary for this position is anticipated to be $59,000 – $67,000 per year plus incentive. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate’s skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee’s pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law. In addition to monetary compensation, we offer a competitive benefits package. More details can be found by copying and pasting this URL into your browser:
- Responsible for developing and implementing recruiting strategies that align with the company’s overall business goals.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting process: sourcing, scheduling and interviewing
- Develop and maintain contacts with schools, employment agencies and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Develop efficient recruiting process that meets client’s need
- Coordinate participation in, set up display and work at job fairs. Manage internet recruiting tools (i.e., CareerBuilder, Indeed, Craigslist) daily.
- Develop and execute a recruiting plan and deliver effective orientations
- Create and maintain weekly reports on recruitment activities, applicant flow and hires.
- Conduct semi-annual reviews of Driver Qualification files to ensure compliance.
- Actively involved with the hiring, supervision, discipline, and termination of all lease personnel
- Responsible for ensuring that the company’s recruiting practices comply with legal and regulatory requirements, such as equal employment opportunity laws.
- Associate degree and at least two (2) years related recruiting, staffing and/or transportation experience OR four (4) years related recruiting, staffing and/or transportation experience.
- Ability to market and sell the company’s attributes to external candidates.
- Demonstrative success in developing and maintaining professional contacts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel. Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System preferred.
- Possess effective interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels of management and employees.
- Experience developing and utilizing behavioral based interviewing techniques.
- Functional knowledge of Federal and State Human Resources/Recruiting regulations.
- Valid driver’s license and a car that can be used for work.
- Bilingual language skills a plus.
We’re in the business of people, so support and teamwork are important to us. We power some of North America’s leading companies by putting people to work in distribution, fulfillment, and manufacturing jobs. We’ll find you a place where you’ll gain experience, knowledge, and skills through hands-on learning, where you can succeed and grow, and where your hard work will be recognized.
People of all personalities, backgrounds and talents succeed with us. There’s a reason so many of our associates and employees stay with us for a long time. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where every employee has an opportunity to contribute and grow while meeting the changing needs of the marketplace. We take pride in what we do because what we do matters – to our families, our communities and each other
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
- PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
- PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the light-industrial sector and beyond.
- PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO) recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit employers, staff and contingent workers.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple – we put people to work and change lives every day.
Expected salary: $59000 – 67000 per year
Location: Nashville, TN
Job date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 06:42:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!