Job Vacancy Public Relations and Media Manager SheWorks!
Job title: Public Relations and Media Manager
Job description: Our client, a groundbreaking investment platform that spotlights emerging growth companies looking to hit the coveted $1B “unicorn” valuation mark, while rallying individual investors worldwide to help fund these breakout ventures, is looking for a PUBLIC RELATIONS AND MEDIA MANAGER. The ideal candidate will be in charge of creating a strong network with the media and entertainment industry to increase the media presence of the business series that is changing the way founders access capital and people invest through the development and execution of effective communication and positioning programs in the media.
- Coordinating all public relations activities
- Developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Proven work experience of at least 3 years in public relations is required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at US / Latin America
- Strong relationships with US and Latin American business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Native English, fluent in Spanish.
- Very strong interpersonal skills – builds strong relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders across the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Organized – manages multiple work streams and can prioritize effectively
- Thorough and detail-oriented – executes high-quality work and keeps the information up-to-date
- Achievement orientation – persistent focus on results
- Flexible and adaptable – can manage change and work comfortably with ambiguity and can operate at a strategic level but also perform all operational/tactical responsibilities
- Team player – works well in a collaborative environment
THIS IS A 100% REMOTE POSITION
At we break geographical barriers, connect professionals with remote work opportunities and bring transparency to remote workforce management.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 05:24:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!