Job Vacancy Property Supervisor GSF Properties Inc
Job title: Property Supervisor
Company: GSF Properties Inc
Job description: Description:
GSF Properties Inc. is looking to hire an exceptional individual to join our team as a Property Supervisor in Bakersfield, CA.
Working for GSF Properties Inc. means being part of a community made up of employees and our customers. At GSF Properties Inc., we strive to provide the best in apartment living, speaking boldly about new ideas for innovation, and inspiring creativity in the ways we live and work. Excellence. Leadership. Service. Community. It’s who we are. It’s what we do.
WHO YOU ARE
- A Strong Communicator. Your verbal and non-verbal communication skills are clear and effective, helping you connect well with others.
- A Team Player. You are united with teammates in delivering the best experience to current and prospective customers.
- Organized and Accountable. You have exceptional time management abilities and are able to juggle the needs of changing priorities while accomplishing objectives.
- Analytical. You are comfortable working with numbers, interpreting various documents, evaluating trends, and analyzing data.
- Levelheaded. You remain calm during stressful situations and quickly find solutions.
- Flexible and Adaptable. You understand that the world does not exist through black and white lenses and embrace the opportunity to live in the gray.
- Confident and Decisive. You take initiative, trust your gut, and are not afraid to make a decision or deliver a difficult message.
- Solutions-Oriented. You recognize your time is best spent on finding solutions to issues versus gossiping. You follow through on commitments, letting customers and coworkers know you are a person of integrity.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Essential Duties include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by GSF Properties Inc.
- THIS IS A BIG ONE – Our supervisors are responsible for the direct supervision of a portfolio of multiple properties that include several valuable employees. Treating employees with respect, professionalism, and helping them grow is a condition to your success. This includes the management and development of all staff members including the development of a healthy team culture.
- Use computers and other technology to aid in accomplishing tasks and meeting goals. Must develop a strong knowledge of the onsite software and any other necessary programs utilized within the company. Experience with Appfolio is a plus but not required!
- Operate the properties within the financial guidelines. Having experience creating and maintaining a budget are a plus.
- Regular physical inspections of the properties on your portfolio. Successful supervisors aren’t afraid of rolling up their sleeves and spending time outside on the properties.
- Keep our teams safe. Responsible for ensuring that all personnel in all departments operate within OSHA standards and GSF Properties Inc. safety policies at all times.
- Current and valid Real Estate license
- Proven experience in managing and developing others
- Minimum 3 years’ experience successfully managing budgets, supervising, marketing, and industry related requirements
- A. B.A. or B.S. degree in Management, Marketing, or a related field
- Tax Credit experience is a plus
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Job date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 07:29:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!