Job Vacancy Property Manager – NC Real Estate License Required TradeMark Residential
Job title: Property Manager – NC Real Estate License Required
Company: TradeMark Residential
Job description: Job description
TradeMark Residential has provided full-service residential property management since 1984. Beginning with a locally owned portfolio of single-family homes, TradeMark Residential now manages every type of income-producing residential property.
Administers and maintains all phases of the community operations under the direction of the VP.
Specific areas of responsibility include staff management, community maintenance oversight, marketing and monitoring market conditions, budget management, resident relations, and problem resolution.
Responsibility for weekly/monthly reports to include receiving and posting all rents and security deposits promptly and in accordance with the standards established by TradeMark Residential. Responsible for maintaining office and record-keeping systems for the community. Identify and strive to meet the owners’ and residents’ expectations.
- NC REAL ESTATE LICENSE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. College degree and/or formal industry training or certifications preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of residential or commercial property management experience is preferred. Proficient with relevant housing and employment laws.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills necessary. Computer literacy is required. Experience with computerized property management and/or accounting software.
- Must meet requirements for residency for TradeMark Residential.
- Must have a reliable vehicle to perform various management tasks. Must have proof of liability insurance for same.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing, reliable transportation, and proper auto insurance coverage required.
- Excellent Word, Excel, and Google Suite skills; experience with leasing software Yardi and/or AppFolio.
- Outstanding communication skills including written, verbal, and interpersonal.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
This position requires a high degree of walking and climbing steps. Must be able to lift up to 25-30 lbs. on a regular basis.
Schedule: Full-time, Monday-Friday, 9 am-6 pm, the potential for rotating weekend schedule required, OT as needed to support business needs.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Life, disability, and other voluntary benefits available.
- Paid time off, including paid holidays.
- Employee rental discount available at some properties.
- 401k with company match.
Please no agency referrals, walk-ins, or phone calls, please.
TradeMark Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Raleigh, NC
Job date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 23:12:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!