Job Vacancy Project Specialist – Underground Fiber, Telecommunications Construction TAK Communications
Job title: Project Specialist – Underground Fiber, Telecommunications Construction
Company: TAK Communications
Job description: Job Type
TAK is one of the largest and fastest growing communications, broadband, and technology service companies in America. We strive daily to provide the best customer experience, delivering on our mission of BEING OUR CUSTOMER’S HERO, EVERY DAY.
With our continued growth, we are looking for a Project Specialist to join our team in the Raytown, MO area.
- Full Time
- Paid Weekly
- Competitive Compensation: $60 – $75K DOE
- Relocation Assistance Potential
- Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- 25K Company Paid Life Insurance
- Career Development & Advancement Opportunities!
- Strive to provide the best customer experience every day
- Define projects from job definitions, network integration needs and connection points,
- Manage overall path planning review, including site pictures, node integration and area resources including buildings, ground, and aerial assets
- Participate in the development of “Project Packets”
- Drive projects through systems for final development and budgeting
- Supports the design team with the development of site plan and images, site asset lists, defining labor and material needs, permitting requirements/needs, infrastructure nodes and plant connection points, locate services and city/county/state requirements and restrictions
- Project development for new proposed projects
- Project walkout expert related to project makeup
- Manage multiple stages of projects, keeping systems and records updated
- Network and asset knowledge and planning to include Aerial and Underground assets and network inventory knowledge
- Prior knowledge or experience with aerial and underground construction, network operations and associated inventory for both RF and Fiber, bucket truck work
- Valid driver’s license
- Passing of all pre-employment requirements (MVR, Background Check, Drug Screen)
- Ability to read and understand maps, drawings, and diagrams for project build process
- Excellent customer service, time management, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn and utilize software systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Ability to travel, open to a variety of schedules; nights and/or weekends as needed
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs as needed
- Ability to complete work outdoors, in tight spaces and elevated by bending, reaching, twisting, climbing, and working while standing up to 70% of the time
- Ability to safely work and navigate various terrains and job sites
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
$60,000 – $75,000 DOE
Location: Kansas City, MO
Job date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 03:50:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!