Job Vacancy Project Manager, Hybrid – Telecommunications CED Systems
Job title: Project Manager, Hybrid – Telecommunications
Company: CED Systems
Job description: JOB SUMMARY
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring and managing resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan
- The Project Manager will be the principal point of contact between the customer and his team members.
- Reports to the Director Operations and Executive Level.
- Will be directly responsible for management of all members of the project, and project management team.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Direct and manage projects from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables per business goals defined by PMO, in collaboration with senior management and all stakeholders.
- Develop project and communication plan.
- Effectively communicate all project expectations, goals and objectives to team members and stakeholders per established communication plan.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposal, recommend subsequent budget changes where/when necessary.
- Track financial direction/progress during each phase of the project per customer requirement.
- Ensure throughout the entire project purchase orders are issued on time to vendors.
- When required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants during project cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, change requests, requirements documentation, presentations, finding reports as determined by the communication plan.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team; analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues, and devise contingency plan.
- Define project success criteria and communicate them to all stakeholders throughout project life cycle, per the project communication plan.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assignments.
- Identify and develop any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Conduct projects close out meetings, create a recommendations report in order to identify lessons learned; key takeaways.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- College degree in engineering, telecommunications or other related field is preferred; or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of coordination or project management experience
- Strong blend of management, technical operations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with and supervise remote resources
- Must be able to work under pressure situations and remain calm and logical throughout a crisis situation
- Strong written, oral and presentation communication skills
- Very good organization skills
- Flexible during times of change
- Customer service skills an asset
- Experience installing/ managing DAS or In-Building Cellular Systems
- Experience installing/ managing Emergency Responder Radio Coverage (ERRC) Systems
- Experience obtaining, compiling, interpreting, and communicating jurisdictional requirements
- In-depth understanding of Telecommunication networks
Ideal candidates are located in/near Alpharetta GA.
Standard company health care benefits, Holidays, and PTO.
Expected salary: $65000 – 85000 per year
Job date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 22:01:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!