Job Vacancy Project Manager Dycom Industries
Job title: Project Manager
Company: Dycom Industries
Job description: Job Description:
Overview and Essential Functions
Ansco & Associates, LLC is seeking a Project Manager to join our wireline division – based out of Greensboro, NC to coordinate all activities involved in the operations of wireline construction. Areas within scope include the Charleston SC, Charlotte, Columbia SC, Greensboro, Greenville SC, and Raleigh-Durham NC. OUR CUSTOMER IS AT&T. This is a customer facing position; individual must be able to demonstrate attention to detail, multitasking, and strong ability to create relationships between customers and the company. Duties include representing company as the Liaison between Supervisors and Customer at scheduling meetings and managing the work flow of all work projects issued by customer. Must be proficient with Microsoft products, specifically Excel and Word.
- Representing company as the Liaison between Supervisors and Customer at scheduling meetings and managing the work flow of all work projects issued by customer
- Manage change order work completion process ensuring that work is pre-approved, not to over extend company
- Timely scheduling of workload, reports of job forecasting, interfacing with the customer regarding appropriate scheduling and employees’ work assignments
Who we are looking for:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are authorized to work in the United States for this company
- You are proficient with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, etc), Google applications, and/or other construction related software applications
- You are able to demonstrate ability to effectively communicate with customers, employees, etc in the accomplishments of Ansco’s goals and objectives
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to effectively communicate with customers, employees, etc in the accomplishments of Ansco’s goals and objectives
- Familiarity with work in progress reports and be able to accurately forecast work 90 days in advance.
- Hours/Schedules are determined based on Region and Customer needs in compliance with any regulations; on average – must be able to perform the above for at least 8 hours per day 5 days per week. Weekend work/Overtime is dependent on Workload, reporting to an office is required
Benefits and Company Summary
What you’ll get…
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings w/ Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Discounts
- Legal Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
Ansco & Associates, LLC provides a complete variety of construction and engineering services to the wireless and wireline industry. With over 1500 employees located across 60+ active work sites, Telecommunication businesses throughout the United States continue to choose Ansco & Associates, LLC for our broad knowledge, diverse workforce, and unparalleled scope of services offered. Throughout the years, Ansco has built its reputation as a telecommunication powerhouse by going above and beyond at any given moment by upholding a strong track record of performance, integrity, and above all, a commitment to our employees and customers.
We are a company united in our vision of connecting America. Our culture is grounded in and shaped by our values. These values act as our behavioral compass and guide how we interact with each other, our customers, and the communities in which we operate. Across our teams, we strive to treat each other with respect, value different perspectives and experiences, keep our and others’ safety top of mind, and uphold the highest ethical standards.
Our company supplies the single most critical resource telecom service providers need: skilled people.
Our talented workforce provides a wide array of specialty services including construction, engineering, underground facility locating, fulfillment, and program management.
We provide opportunities for our people to learn and develop the skills and knowledge to be successful in their current role as well as to prepare them for future growth within the company. Join us!
This is a great opportunity to join Ansco & Associates, LLC. To learn more about our company and benefits, please visit our website www.anscollc.com.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Location: Greensboro, NC
Job date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 03:17:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!