Job Vacancy Project Coordinator, Telecommunications TAK Communications
Job title: Project Coordinator, Telecommunications
Company: TAK Communications
Job description: Job Type
TAK is one of the largest and fastest growing communications, broadband, and technology service companies in America. We strive daily to provide the best customer experience, delivering on our mission of BEING OUR CUSTOMER’S HERO, EVERY DAY.
With our continued growth, we are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team in the Raytown, MO area.
- Full Time
- Paid Weekly
- Competitive Wage: $50,000 – $60,000 depending on experience
- Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- 25K Company Paid Life Insurance
- Career Development & Advancement Opportunities!
- Enter and track dailies, invoices and permits within project packets
- Enter estimate codes to project packets once approved
- Create and maintain billing as-builts for projects
- Work with external business partners ensuring prompt invoice processes
- Create and maintain various tracking reports to aid with timely billing
- Complete billing reconciliation prior to invoice submissions to ensure complete capture
- Partner with internal teams on invoice tracking, tasks, and billing submissions
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior experience with aerial and underground construction billing, invoicing or administrative support preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Passing of all pre-employment requirements (MVR, Background Check, Drug Screen)
- Basic understanding of Job Costing, AP, AR, and Timecards
- Basic understanding of a telecom as-built
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify and resolve issues quickly
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, ability to learn new software efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and adjust to changes
- Ability to champion a positive environment with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work in office, or at a home office
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Location: Kansas City, MO
Job date: Sat, 02 Sep 2023 06:50:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!