Job Vacancy Project Coordinator – Telecommunications Ramapo Communication Corp
Job title: Project Coordinator – Telecommunications
Company: Ramapo Communication Corp
Job description: Ramapo Communication Corp is looking for a dedicated and driven individual to join and support our construction team!
The Project Coordinator (PC) is responsible for providing administrative support to facilitate the planning, coordination, and execution of construction and financial activities for designated jobs and projects. The Project Coordinator helps to ensure that construction milestones are met. This position will utilize strong multitasking and organizational skills, to help the project manager and construction manager track site and project progress. Project Coordinator s will work closely with designated PM s and CM s in setting up new electronic file folders containing site specific documentation. The PC is also responsible for keeping track of project commitments such as milestone due dates, permitting, the organization of final inspections, and the process of closing out jobs. You will use your communication skills to keep the team informed of scheduled project commitments and timelines.
Supervisor: Project Manager / Construction Manager
- Create closeout package list for closeout related photos and items
- Review closeout photos to ensure quality control over site builds
- Prepare closeout package under supervision of project manager
- Update closeout team with site progress and photos
- Contact site engineers to determine build pass or fail status
- Schedule and oversee virtual site support process with remote client construction manager
- Close out existing permits when jobs are complete
Coordination / Administrative
- Reach out to various cities to ensure permit preparations and filings
- Tracking status of permits
- Accurately complete building electrical subcodes with all applicable information when required
- Request certificates of insurance for sites from insurance agent
- Schedule and attend site inspections
- Communicate misplacements of equipment under direction of project manager and construction manager
- Review market specific construction documents to ensure they are accurate and current
- Responsible for all project related organization and filings
- Prepare transmittals and drawings for delivery via our Q-file system.
- Attend scheduling call to help organize daily schedule
- Under supervision of PM, notify the finance team of milestone achievements for billing purposes
- Under supervision of PM, submit Purchase Order Requests
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Job date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 22:19:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!