Job Vacancy Project Coordinator, Telecommunications Construction TAK Communications
Job title: Project Coordinator, Telecommunications Construction
Company: TAK Communications
Job description: Job Type
Our family of companies make up one of the largest and fastest growing communications, broadband, and technology service companies in America. We strive daily to provide the best customer experience, delivering on our mission of BEING OUR CUSTOMER’S HERO, EVERY DAY.
With our continued growth, we are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team onsite in our Bossier City, LA office.
- Full Time
- Paid Weekly
- Competitive Compensation $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 DPE
- Company provided vehicle, gas and equipment
- Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Company provided Vehicle
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- 25K Company Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Career Development & Advancement Opportunities!
- Strive to provide the best customer experience every day
- Define projects from job definitions, network integration needs and connection points,
- Manage overall path planning review, including site pictures, node integration and area resources including buildings, ground, and aerial assets
- Support Quality Control functions; onsite quality control checks, job hazard analysis, safety audits etc.
- Participate in the development of “Project Packets”
- Drive projects through systems for final development and budgeting
- Supports the design team with the development of site plan and images, site asset lists, defining labor and material needs, permitting requirements/needs, infrastructure nodes and plant connection points, locate services and city/county/state requirements and restrictions
- Project development for new proposed projects
- Project walkout expert related to project makeup
- Manage multiple stages of projects, keeping systems and records updated
- Network and asset knowledge and planning to include Aerial and Underground assets and network inventory knowledge
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior knowledge or experience with aerial and underground construction, network operations and associated inventory for both RF and Fiber, bucket truck work
- Prior experience managing subcontractor partners is a plus
- Valid driver’s license required, CDL license a plus
- Passing of all pre-employment requirements (MVR, Background Check, Drug Screen)
- Open to a variety of schedules; evenings and/or weekends as needed
- Ability to travel daily; up to 50% travel requiring overnight stays as needed
- Ability to read and understand maps, drawings, and diagrams for project build process
- Excellent customer service, time management, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn and utilize software systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Ability to travel, open to a variety of schedules; nights and/or weekends as needed
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs as needed
- Ability to complete work outdoors, in tight spaces and elevated by bending, reaching, twisting, climbing, and working while standing
- Ability to safely work and navigate various terrains and job sites
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Location: Shreveport, LA
Job date: Wed, 09 Aug 2023 05:30:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!