Job Vacancy Program Manager – Logistics Visibility Trane Technologies
Job title: Program Manager – Logistics Visibility
Company: Trane Technologies
Job description: At and through our businesses including and , we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world. We’re a team that dares to look at the world’s challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
The Logistics Visibility Program manager is responsible for championing the deployment and operational execution of the visibility platform(s) within Trane Technologies logistics teams. This role is the process and technology owner for visibility, yard management, and the appointment management software as well as the subject matter expert for the enterprise. This position is a key contributor to improvement within the transportation network, leading improvement, and support projects to deliver superior performance results in coordination with the Transportation Procurement Preferred Supplier Program. This position is Hybrid and will be based in Davidson, North Carolina.
- Enterprise subject matter expert for logistics visibility platform.
- Lead strategy for technology platform rationalization.
- Ability to work internally to manage the visibility contracts with Indirect procurement.
- Responsible for establishing and managing key performance indicators for network and carrier performance.
- Analyze transportation provider performance data to drive compliance to the Trane Technologies transportation Preferred Supplier Program.
- Partner with Mode Leaders and the Transportation Load Planning Center to track performance of operations and transportation execution of carriers; timely resolve performance problems and drive root cause corrective action.
- Be a change agent to proactively deliver increased user adoption across network sites and users.
- Support and champion project enhancements for business/stakeholder needs.
- Responsible for process ownership of development and deployment of standard work.
- Create, document, and lead new user training sessions and instructional materials.
- Support Transportation Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with selected partners and evaluate business needs.
- Assist the process to evaluate providers for capacity, service, & cost requirements in support of strategic network decisions.
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of category strategy by mode.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build and execute project implementation plans for continuous improvement projects within committed timelines.
- Responsible for monitoring active projects, updating status, eliminating roadblocks, and escalating issues as appropriate, as well as investigating, coordinating, and communicating project changes.
- Create and conduct presentations for frequent project updates and stakeholder approvals.
- Responsible for facilitating contract renewal and purchase order management for these platforms.
- BA/BS/ME degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or Business preferred, will consider relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Knowledge/practice of lean methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated success with transformation change management, problem solving and process thinking.
- Worked in the transportation industry with exposure to transportation carrier management, logistics operations, or other logistics role that spanned at least 1-5 years.
Key Competencies and Success Factors
- Must possess a strong customer service orientation.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and interact with various departments throughout a large complex organization.
- Must be an initiative-taking change agent with strong critical thinking skills to work through difficult challenges.
- Must be a flexible, decisive, and initiative-taking problem solver.
- Must possess strong organizational skills with ability to work on multiple priorities at once.
- Must have strong business/financial acumen, deep analytical skills, and ability to deliver results.
What’s in it for you:
- Benefits kick in day one!
- 6% 401K match, plus an additional 2% of eligible pay in core contributions.
- 3 weeks of vacation per calendar year, plus paid holidays.
Base Pay Range: $85,000-110,000 annually
Disclaimer: This “range” could be a result of seniority, merit, geographic location where the work is performed, education, experience, travel requirements for the job, or because of a system the employer uses to measure earnings by quantity or quality of production (so, for example, positions that may not have traditional salary ranges).
*Benefits vary by region, business alignment, union involvement and employee status.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Expected salary: $85000 – 110000 per year
Location: Davidson, NC
Job date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 07:28:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!