Job Vacancy Professional Service Consultant Miratech
Job title: Professional Service Consultant
Job description: Company Description
Miratech is an IT services and outsourcing company that provides services to multinational organizations all over the world. Our highly professional team achieves success with 99% of IT projects in financial, telecommunication, and technology domains. Founded in 1989, Miratech has its headquarters in New York, USA; with R&D centers in Poland, Philippines, Slovakia, Spain, and Ukraine. Technical complexity is our passion, stability is our standard, friendly work environment is our style. We empower our employees to grow together with the company, to achieve ambitious goals, and to be a part of the international relentless team which helps the visionaries to change the world.
About the client:
This company is a global cloud contact center leader for modern AI-powered customer service that is trusted, flexible, and innovative. Our client holds the unique position of being recognized as a Gartner Magic Quadrant software within the Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) space. This achievement signifies our client industry-leading capabilities and excellence in providing cloud-based contact center solutions. For you, working on such a renowned platform can be a remarkable opportunity for professional growth and development. Additionally, the exposure to a platform with Gartner recognition opens doors to working on high-profile projects and collaborating with top-notch professionals in the CCaaS space. Moreover, the exposure to industry-leading practices and continuous innovation empowers you to stay at the forefront of customer experience solutions, making highly sought after by employers in the CCaaS domain.
About the project:
You will be involved in the cloud-based solutions migration, implementation, integration, customization and support.
This project presents a unique and exciting opportunity of seven weeks of the client’s distinctive environment training and certification. During this period, you will undergo comprehensive learning, gaining insights into client’s resources and tools. The program is designed to ensure you will be fully equipped to handle your responsibilities effectively. With this robust training, you can confidently ramp up your skills and knowledge, eventually taking charge of your own projects. This immersive learning experience not only sets the stage for a successful project but also empowers you with valuable expertise that extends beyond this opportunity.
- Participate in the pre-sales cycle as necessary to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW.
- Assist with project scoping, creation, planning, and scheduling project activities.
- Integrate plans with customer’s project managers for the successful execution of Contact Center deployments.
- Provide Contact Center implementations including gathering and documenting requirements (functional & technical), designing prototypes, configuring & integrating systems, testing, and training for new and existing customers
- Roll out new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, validation rules, approval processes, triggers, and email alerts within Contact center solution.
- Leverage strong technical acumen to identify process and technical solutions dynamically to unexpected situations, produce technical documentation.
- Partner with internal teams such as Product, Support, etc. to assure timely delivery of feature requests, bug fixes and support requests.
- Work with customers to track work progress and create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- 2-3 years of experience in CX engineering: delivery or configuration/IT consulting experience and a background in the system and network administration or communications domains. Experience with client-facing projects is a must.
- Expertise with one or more CX platform (Genesys, Nuance, NICE, Cisco, Avaya, Google, AWS, Bandwidth, Microsoft, and similar contact center solutions)
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Experience with gathering technical requirements through a detailed discovery process.
- Ability to understand current project state and future goals & objectives.
- Ability to consult with client on best practices and documentations.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Willing to study new technologies.
- Culture of relentless performance: join an unstoppable technology development team with a 99% project success rate and more than 30% year-over-year revenue growth.
- ForeverRemote work culture: make the most of the flexibility that comes with remote work.
- Competitive pay and benefits: enjoy a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including health insurance, language courses, and a relocation program.
- Growth mindset: reap the benefits of a range of professional development opportunities, including certification programs, mentorship and talent investment programs, internal mobility, and internship opportunities.
- Global impact: collaborate on impactful projects for top global clients and shape the future of industries.
- Welcoming multicultural environment: be a part of a dynamic, global team and thrive in an inclusive and supportive work environment with open communication and regular team-building company social events.
- Social sustainability values: join our sustainable business practices focused on five pillars, including IT education, community empowerment, fair operating practices, environmental sustainability, and gender equality.
- Miratech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status under applicable law.
Job date: Tue, 08 Aug 2023 22:43:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!