Job Vacancy Production Worker Penmac Staffing
Job title: Production Worker
Company: Penmac Staffing
Job description: Penmac Staffing is hiring for Production Workers.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 5am-2:30pm.
Employees in this classification are required to have an entry level knowledge of ordinary manufacturing operations.
Essential Job Functions
– Assist Craftsmen, Fabricators and other Production Workers as required
– Operates equipment (rolls, shears, brakes, forming equipment, etc.) that is repetitive in nature, requires minimal or routine set up, or set up is performed by someone else
– Perform routine painting where finish or compliance to specifications are not critical
– Prepare parts and equipment for shipment by packing, boxing, crating and loading
– Build, assemble, test and repair Components, Subassemblies and Assemblies, etc.
– Cuts up scrap using equipment such as shears, manual Plasma cutters, ironworkers, etc.
– Tack and flat welds (non-ASME)
– Perform calibration of vessels
– Grind, deburr, bevel and otherwise prepare edges or surfaces of material
– Quarter heads and shell
– Perform all shipping, receiving and warehouse functions
– Operate trucks under three tons, tractors and fork-trucks
– Basic computer use limited to locating and issuing parts
– Proficient in performing various jobs within the scope of standard products, such as, but not limited to, piping, electrical, repair work, fabricating, performing general welding and finishing operations, minor maintenance, painting, and sand blast
– The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
– Perform other duties requiring similar skills and abilities as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (Competencies)
– Ability to read a tape measure
– Basic blueprint reading knowledge
– Basic math skills
Education and Experience
HS diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Email or call 417-831-9100 for more information!
**About Penmac Staffing**
Founded in 1988, Penmac Staffing is a premier provider of staffing and human resource services and offers free help finding a job. Penmac is based in Springfield, Missouri and currently operates 34 branches in 9 states. We are proud to be employee-owned. Penmac is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Springfield, MO
Job date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 03:06:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!