Job Vacancy Production Team Member – 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift(s) Dutchland Plastics LLC
Job title: Production Team Member – 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift(s)
Company: Dutchland Plastics LLC
Job description: Up to $1,500 SIGNING BONUS – Great Jobs, Great Workplace!
- 1st Shift (7am-3pm / Monday-Friday)
- 2nd Shift (3pm-11pm / Monday-Friday)
- 3rd Shift (11pm-7am / Sunday-Thursday)
Why Work at Dutchland
We take pride in making Dutchland a fun place to work while on the clock and off. We are committed to providing you and your family with the tools, support, and encouragement you need to lead a healthy and productive life. At Dutchland, we offer an inclusive compensation and benefits package for all full-time employees:
- Up to a $1,500 Signing Bonus
- Up to a $1,000 Referral Bonus
- Shift Premiums – $.50 for 2nd Shift and $1.00 on 3rd Shift
- Quarterly Production Bonus…Up to 5% of Pay
- Up to a $2.00 Increase within Your First Year
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- HSA Company Contribution- $500 Single Plan, $1,000 Family Plan
- PTO – Starting at 2 Weeks
- Company Paid Life & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k with Company Match
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Company Events & Happenings – Picnics, Giveaways, and cookouts!
- Comprehensive Training Provided for All Positions
Prior experience as a Factory Worker, Production Worker, Manufacturing Team Member, General Laborer, Warehouse Worker, Product Assembler, General Assembler, or Plastics Production Worker is helpful, but not necessary.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform job in a safe manner, always putting safety first
- Assemble variety of products in accordance with customer specifications
- Follow work instructions specific to the part being assembled
- Ensure correct components specific to part being assembled
- Inspect all parts for inconsistencies and repair as needed to meet customer expectations.
- Ability to work with small, complicated parts on a regular basis
- Prepare parts and inspect for quality prior to assembling
- Work with a strong attention to detail
- Utilize routers and trimming tools to complete parts on secondary line
- Foam parts according to standard operating procedures
- Clean and package parts
- Assemble and label boxes for completed products
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- General understanding of manufacturing processes is a plus, but not required
- Ability to read and interpret orders, and understand standard operating procedures
- Ability to count and perform basic math
- Ability to learn and work with basic hand tools
- Ability to learn to troubleshoot quality problems
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good organizational and communication skills
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS: This is a physically demanding position; members must possess the physical qualities necessary to perform the following job requirements: Secondary Operators are continuously required to stand; walk; carry; grasp/grip; and lift up to 50 pounds. The position frequently requires the ability to reach above your head, climb, step up and down, bend/twist, push, and pull.
Dutchland has been manufacturing high quality plastic products for nearly half a century at our state-of-the-art facilities in Wisconsin and New York. Were proud to be named one of the top 5 manufacturers of custom rotational molded plastic products in North America.
At Dutchland Plastics, we are known for making BIG products. Were capable of producing products from 1-500lbs and up to 17 feet in length. From furniture to slides, and kayaks to coolers, we can handle it all. Were a contract manufacturer with rotational molding at its core. Going BIG is what we do.
Dutchland is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses E-Verify; satisfactory completion of a drug screen for all new hires is required.
If you have been a Factory Worker, Production Worker, Manufacturing Team Member, General Laborer, Warehouse Worker, Product Assembler, or Plastics Production Worker you would be a great fit for this position.
Location: Oostburg, WI
Job date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 07:11:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!