Job Vacancy Production Coordinator Eastern Star Church
Job title: Production Coordinator
Company: Eastern Star Church
Job description: Description:
This position supports the Communications team to assist and coordinate a steady stream of compelling and informative video content in alignment with the church’s goals and ministry initiatives.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the video production team in weekly activities including testing of videos and presentations.
- Assists in production errands, tasks and general support, and is the main point of contact at each campus for Lead Video Producer.
- Manages production process in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Assists Lead Video Producer as needed for special projects, e.g. church events, external partner programs, etc. including Sundays and holidays.
- Verifies the final download and posting of finished videos for Sunday service presentations, including but not limited to PowerPoint, videos, etc.
- Follows church’s procedures for all production related tasks.
- Maintains a neat and organized production room at assigned campus area.
- Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems, and related information necessary for an effective and efficient workflow. Coordinates and communicates plans and activities with others, as appropriate, to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- This opening is a part-time position.
Education and Training:
Any combination of education and training which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described. A typical qualifying background would include a bachelor’s degree in telecommunication, video production and/or completion of a certificate program in television production from an accredited technical institute or at least one (1) year of professional or personal experience in a media-production, video post-production or web content-development setting.
Progressively responsible experience in a professional video editing/producing environment demonstrating competence in all areas of video production.
Professional video production procedures, practices, techniques, and terminology; studio production with multicamera shooting; cinematography; principles of analog and digital video capture; professional television production equipment operation including video cameras and recorders, audio recording equipment, file compression, video switching, character generation, graphics manipulation, lighting, and post-production equipment; advanced computer operations; standard software applications and advanced Final Cut Studio and Adobe Creative Suite video editing software; proper handling and troubleshooting of broadcast quality video production and post-production equipment; safety practices related to video production. Additional knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including but limited to Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
Skill and Ability to:
Operate and maintain a variety of digital video cameras, video editing and playback equipment; operate computers and relevant systems and software; creatively plan and translate abstract concepts into effective visual form; troubleshoot video product complications; research solutions and make technical decisions; communicate effectively with individuals and groups; write and speak clearly, concisely and effectively; meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities; research and remain current on the developments and applications of state of the art video production technology.
OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES, QUALIFICATIONS, ETC.
- Ability to work well and troubleshoot in a multifaceted, fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow directions with little oversight
- The ability to develop relations with partner organizations and other external groups
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative thinking
- Good team working abilities
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to think spontaneously and respond positively to pressure
- Ability to research and learn new industry standards, procedures, equipment, software, etc. as they arise
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle and feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed both in and out-of-doors. Noise level is moderate.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 08:31:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!