Job Vacancy Product Manager – Timeshare, Hotel experience – Travel & Hospitality Domain – Remote Cognizant
Job title: Product Manager – Timeshare, Hotel experience – Travel & Hospitality Domain – Remote
Job description: Product Manager – Timeshare, Hotel experience – Travel & Hospitality Domain – Remote
We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant’s delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. Are you ready to be a change-maker? At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow. When was the last time you felt proud about your work?
About Cognizant Consulting
Cognizant Consulting combines deep domain expertise with advanced technology thinking to help global 2000 companies worldwide accelerate their digital journeys. By orchestrating capabilities across strategy, design, IT and industry /functional knowledge, we help, clients solve their toughest business-technology challenges at speed and scale, and lead in today’s dynamic digital age — while planning for whatever tomorrow brings. We do this by applying a keen understanding of the uniquely human aspirations, behaviours and needs of our clients’ customers and employees to first envision and specify, and then deliver and extend modern digital solutions that enable leading players to differentiate and ultimately separate from the competition. Learn more by visiting us at
- 5+ plus years progressive work experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in product management, product development, product marketing, or operations
- Must have direct hands-on hotel experience
- Preferred: Hospitality Industry experience, with additional experience working for a Hospitality Timeshare organization
- Identify and analyze gaps between current processes and desired state and document process requirements on cross functional and complex projects.
- Analysis of processes and software capabilities including system process analysis, design, and prototyping, as well as develop alternative design solutions, advise on options, risks, costs, and impact on other business processes and/or systems.
- Responsible for collaborating with business partners to assist a delivery team to produce technical solutions to address complex business needs.
- Create and validate recommended test scripts and scenarios working with testing team for large cross functional complex projects.
- Create user stories and support features development in an Agile software engineering environment
- Co-create the product strategy and make data-driven decisions with the product team
- Guide the product team on product road map decisions
- Guide the product team on developing hypotheses and performing experiments
- Guide the product team on creating user stories and ensuring data instrumentation of new features
- Partner with research, analytics, data science & operations teams to deeply understand, analyze, and synthesize customer and company needs into product priorities, roadmaps, and detailed specifications.
- Partner with development team leadership and maximize development team efforts
- Take responsibility for and proactively manage the profit and loss associated with the product portfolio
- Provide guidance on the technical stack used for the product portfolio and integration points with other products
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains and jobs-to-be-done. Systematically analyze user feedback
- Know the competitive landscape and differentiate a product portfolio through innovation and positioning
- Lead engagement with cross-functional teams (Sales, Legal, Marketing, Security, and more) and drive outcomes
- Perform team reviews and regularly engage with team members to drive individual success
- Manage development and services purchased budget, tracking, invoicing, and reporting
- Work is remote with limited travel: 5-10% of time. On-site can be an option
- BS in business, engineering, or a related field; MBA would be a significant plus
- Preferred: degree in the hotel or tourism industry
- Excellent soft skills like communication (written and verbal fluency in English), collaboration, facilitation, and adaptability, to compliment your hard skills.
- Passion for delivering a remarkable customer experience and can develop a deep understanding of our products and their use cases.
- Able to build empathy for our customers and their problems.
- Track record of leading and proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects and processes.
- Experience with a variety of product tools
- Data-driven mindset and experience with SQL or a willingness to learn.
- Great at explaining highly technical initiatives to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Comfortable and able to execute in a highly ambiguous, fluid environment
- Highly collaborative and constantly learning
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Strong ownership and accountability; strong work ethic
- Non-territorial and non-political; more focused on the good of the company than his or her own personal agenda. Shares information freely with leaders, peers, and team
- Strong bias for action and a results-oriented sense of urgency
- Fearless attitude and sense of humor
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network Assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and dedication to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position whom are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 01 2022
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email with your request and contact information.
Location: Teaneck, NJ
Job date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 22:48:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!