Job Vacancy Plant Logistics Manager CNH Industrial
Job title: Plant Logistics Manager
Company: CNH Industrial
Job description: Overview:
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
We are currently seeking a Plant Logistics Manager to join our team in Benson, MN. In this role, you will be responsible for the internal plant logistics and material flow, 3PL and warehousing activities, master scheduling, materials buying/ planning, inventory management and control, materials strategy, and all materials and logistics project initiatives. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for material procurement, warehousing, and distribution of raw materials, goods-in process, inventory management, and distribution of finished goods
- Controls the commercial impact of the complete range of activities from receiving, locating and dispatching, sourcing, purchasing and optimizing inventory levels
- Administers an effective system that meets the organization’s inventory control needs through efficient transportation of raw materials, component parts and/or finished goods
- Analyzes contractual commitments, customer specifications, design changes, and other data to plan and develop logistics program activities from conceptual stage through life-cycle of product
- Develops and implements program activities, coordinates efforts of subcontractors, suppliers, production departments, and field service personnel, and resolves problems in area of logistics to ensure meeting of commitments
- Drive continuous improvement activity throughout supply chain controls within the plant, utilizing tools such as value stream mapping and kaizen events to improve performance resulting in a reduction of indirect labor, equipment, and inventory costs.
- Develop and document standard work in all supply chain areas.
- Develop and implement automatic replenishments both with suppliers and internally to fabrication and assembly.
- Improve material flow within the manufacturing facility. Develop a streamlined logistics process for material handling to minimize cost and optimize resource utilization.
The annual salary range for this position is $124,000-$190,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience, and qualification for the role.) Qualifications:
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree, with a preference for Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Engineering fields
- 5 or more years of experience in a manufacturing environment that has embraced Lean Manufacturing concepts, MRP manufacturing practices, and progressive supplier relationships
- 3 or more years of managerial experience focusing on talent development, standardizing, planning, execution, and process improvement.
The ideal candidate will have:
- APICS certification in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) highly desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of computerized integrated information systems (manufacturing, materials management, production planning, procurement, and distribution.
- Experience with visual management systems.
- Be a proactive change agent and possess leadership skills to build and maintain a team oriented environment, while using Lean Methodologies.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Provide dedicated support of internal customer requirements.
- Possess high-level organizational skills with the ability to work multiple priorities at once
#LI-EF1 Company Benefits:
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventative care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click for more information! EEO:
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal “EEO is the Law” poster and its supplement . CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at [email protected].
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: .
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
Expected salary: $124000 – 190000 per year
Location: Starbuck, MN
Job date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 08:59:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!