Job Vacancy Patient Access Agent Ortho Rhode Island
Job title: Patient Access Agent
Company: Ortho Rhode Island
Job description: The Patient Access Agent is the first point of contact for all OrthoRI patients who are contacting the company by telephone. The Patient Access Center Agent will be responsible for answering and triaging incoming calls to the proper location; all aspects of patient scheduling, including processing referrals, and managing consult requests. Our Patient Access agents focus on delivering a consistent, and exceptional level of service, measured through observation, coaching and feedback.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Handle all calls and referrals, in accordance with organization-identified metrics for productivity and desired service levels.
- Ability to triage patients and accurately schedule them based on defined appointment booking protocols or navigate patient to the correct area of care for handling.
- Work and support fellow team members, and peers through positive interactions, as we identify and continue efforts to enhance service excellence.
- Use of Centricity, SRS, Phoenix and AllMeds EMRs for multiple office appointment scheduling, as well as various insurance portals for verification of insurance, and referral procurement.
Location: Warwick, RI
Job date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 05:39:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!