Job Vacancy Part Time Manhole Inspection Specialist Leidos
Job title: Part Time Manhole Inspection Specialist
Job description: Description
We are looking for a Manhole Inspection Specialist (Part Time) to provide field inspections of electrical manholes while accompanied by surface attendants throughout the St Louis, MO area.
This person will work remotely, but must be located in the St Louis area.
Successful candidates can look forward to a fast paced, diverse work environment & flexible work hours/work arrangements as well as managers who will encourage career development and growth.
Part Time Manhole Inspection Specialist Requirements:
- High school diploma
- Driver’s license
- 10+ years’ experience working directly in underground power distribution (e.g. Lineman or UG Power Line Engineer/Designer)
- Ability to travel locally to different job sites
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, bend, reach and to move or carry items weighing up to 25 lbs
- Comfortable use of field-based tablets, cameras and hand held range finder.
- Knowledge of Google Maps and/or Google Earth.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Excellent communicator who knows how to select the right tone and medium for the message
- Possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions during daylight hours.
- Ability to manage and track your own time for weekly time keeping purposes.
Part Time Manhole Inspection Specialist Tasks:
- Perform light PDF editing of manhole inspection documents
- Comprehend the use of document management systems, filing, and document scanning
- Travel to both city and rural areas of St Louis are to inspect manholes
- Perform inspections in company of surface attendants. Must be able to communicate clearly with attendants at all times and function as a safe, precise, and efficient team
- Complete inspection checklist form for each manhole and upload for design teams to complete designs.
- Electric hazard identification
- Track pole assignments within Vector (training provided) and layout your next days work
- Comply with all safety regulations and meet safety requirements to maintain a successful safety record
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career; share your resume with us today!
WHAT WE DO
Leidos is a trusted and technology-focused solutions provider. Utilities and mobile operators rely on our Power Delivery Services Team for reliable power and telecommunication expertise, as reflected through our work with more than 50 investor-owned utilities, more than 160 municipals/cooperatives, as well as a growing number of mobile operators, local utility providers and private developers. In addition to providing engineering and project management services, Leidos works with an established group of industry-leading construction partners delivering meaningful Energy Delivery Solutions. Our recognition as an industry leader is confirmed by the latest national rankings by Engineering News-Record (ENR) ranking Leidos within the Top 10 T&D Firms, and Top 10 Power Firms. To explore and learn more, click !
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
We take care of our employees. At Leidos, we seek the best and the brightest, and in return, we invest in you, with an eye on your future, through career advancement, growth opportunities and continuous improvement via mentoring, formal and informal project management training and assistance with obtaining pertinent certifications. We challenge you to help solve some of the world’s toughest problems, and with a welcoming culture that recognizes the importance of a strong work/life balance, as well as . We believe that diversity and inclusion make us all better and offer the chance to have fun and make a difference.
Pay Range: Pay Range $65,000.00 – $117,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date: 12/07/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.
Expected salary: $65000 – 117500 per year
Location: Caseyville, IL
Job date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 08:41:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!