Job Vacancy Office Assistant – Michels Power, Inc Michels Corporation
Job title: Office Assistant – Michels Power, Inc
Company: Michels Corporation
Job description: Strengthening our nation’s power grid isn’t easy, but reliable electrical service is essential to everyday life. Every time someone charges an iPhone, cranks up the A/C or turns on a computer, we are busy behind the scenes making it happen. Michels Power, Inc. is one of the largest, most sought-after power delivery contractors in the United States. We do it all – from building transmission lines and substations to distribution networks and inside wiring. We also restore power after natural disasters strike. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career at Michels Power, Inc. can change yours.
As an Office Assistant , you will provide day-to-day office support, answer and direct calls, and handle the flow of people through the business. The Office Assistant must have a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiples tasks while maintaining confidentiality at all times. Critical for success is the ability to embody the corporate culture in all interactions and demonstrate professionalism and excellence in customer service .
Why Michels Power Inc.?
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job title
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program, including Health, Dental, Life, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) plan, Legal Plan, and Identity Theft and Monitoring Plan. Depending on your positions and location you may participate in a different benefit plan.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You exceed in your ability to handle multiple projects at once
What it takes:
- High school diploma or GED with 3-5 years of related administrative experience, or an equivalent combination
- Prior Internship or Full-Time experience working in a construction based or related role (desired)
- Experience in customer service (face to face and/or through telecommunication)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
Location: Neenah, WI
Job date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 07:44:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!