Job Vacancy Mkt Manager Patient Logistics CommonSpirit Health
Job title: Mkt Manager Patient Logistics
Company: CommonSpirit Health
Job description: Overview
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
The Patient Logistics Supervisor is responsible for shift operations of bed placement and transfer center and other activities within the Command Center. The position is responsible to support the department and staff to carry out the patient logistics program and command center responsibilities.Â Serves as administrator for patient logistics issues and liaison to local hospital leaders regarding patient throughput on any given shift. The Patient Logistics Supervisor collaborates with staff to ensure efficient and effective communication with others, including but not limited to: house supervisors, charge nurses, physicians, hospital administration, nursing leadership, and transportation vendors to ensure timely accurate patient throughput and care throughout the continuum. Primary responsibility will include shift oversight of the patient logistics team including, clinical coordinators, patient logistics coordinators and patient logistics nurses.
- Has the authority to interview, hire, orient, terminate, promote, train and conduct performance evaluations.Â
- Assigns day-to-day work activities; directs the functional and technical job performance of patient logistics and staffing team members.Â
- Manage performance including: setting goals, clarifying job expectations, monitoring performance progress, providing feedback, recognizing, developing skills and addressing performance issues related to work and our core values using corrective action.
- Supervises bed assignment processes/activities for internal and external patient movements.Â
- Acts a division representative in division patient throughput and staffing huddles as needed when on shift.
- Serves as a resource for local house supervisors for patient logistics issues.
- Maintains awareness of bed capacity at campuses (blocked beds, unstaffed beds, etc).
- Prepares reports of patient logistic metrics every 12 hours and as directed.
- Maintains awareness/approval of campus diversion status.
- Escalates patient access concerns to division leadership.
Bachelorâs Degree in Nursing required, and 3 years clinical experience
Current RN licensure in the State of Nebraska or Iowa, Nebraska and Iowa are compact states, license must be in the state of your residence.Â Â
Expected salary: $35.18 – 51.01 per hour
Location: Omaha, NE
Job date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 22:31:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!