Job Vacancy Middle Mile Performance Manager , Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) Amazon
Job title: Middle Mile Performance Manager , Amazon Transportation Services (ATS)
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) manages best-in-class surface transportation programs for our internal and external customers. Connecting vendors, fulfillment centers, sort centers, air gateways, United States Postal Service (USPS) and final mile delivery stations. If a truck load needs to be moved, we deliver results. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute over a billion shipments each year to our loyal customers.
ATS is seeking a Supply Chain Manager to help develop a world class logistics process that delivers goods on time at the best cost. Our team objective is to manage to excellence freight flowing through our North American transportation networks, specifically focused on transportation carrier programs and performance.
Want to learn more about working with Amazon Transportation Services? Check out this video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en5YqrtBGvY&feature=youtu.be
Key job responsibilities
– Collaborating on the design, development, and delivery of key programs, metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions across customer-facing programs.
– Strategically assessing how Linehaul most efficiently serves each program to identify opportunities and align with key stakeholders to insert Linehaul into the program decision-making processes.
– Influencing third party (3P) carrier leadership and Amazon technology teams to identify and drive process improvements that improve service, iterate technology and enhance vendor engagement and growth.
– Analyzing data accross databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems) and performing ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
– Identifying appropriate performance metrics for each program and ensure consistent measurement and accountability.
– Traveling domestically 25% – 50%.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Nashville, TN, USA
– 5+ years of program or project management experience
– 5+ years of supply chain experience
– Experience using data and metrics to determine and drive improvements
– Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
– 2+ years of driving process improvements experience
– Master’s degree, or MBA in business, operations, human resources, adult education, organizational development, instructional design or related field
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Location: Nashville, TN
Job date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 08:22:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!