Job Vacancy Marketing & Sales Associate – Grads Welcome to Apply Precision Marketing, Inc.
Job title: Marketing & Sales Associate – Grads Welcome to Apply
Company: Precision Marketing, Inc.
Job description: Our well-established Marketing and Sales Firm in Denver, CO invites you to join our team as a Marketing & Sales Associate. We partner with some of the nation’s largest telecommunication clients providing solutions to our customers. This astonishing opportunity offers a great culture and growth within the company for an entry-level individual who is interested in developing their skills further.
Precision, Inc is looking for a motivated Marketing & Sales Associate who will work directly with our marketing and sales team to create and implement marketing and sales strategies for our clients. The Marketing & Sales Associate will work in a collaborative setting to execute experiential campaigns by working directly with clients and consumers in a specified target market to achieve set key performance targets as defined by our clients and senior management staff.
Marketing & Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Participate in the support of planning and executing marketing and sales campaigns
- Collecting customer feedback by gathering data on campaign success
- Complete market research to better understand the needs of the target audience
- Assist in the formation of sales and marketing strategies by participating in research efforts and coordinating project activities to support the leadership team
- Upsell products and services to meet company sales goals
- Maintain professional knowledge by attending ongoing training and networking conferences
Marketing & Sales Associate Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business preferred
- 0-3 years’ experience in marketing and sales preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable transportation
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Arvada, CO
Job date: Sat, 05 Aug 2023 06:24:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!