Job Vacancy Marketing & Communications Specialist Venatic, Inc
Job title: Marketing & Communications Specialist
Company: Venatic, Inc
Job description: Have you been wanting to start a career in business but are unsure of where to begin?
At our company, our Marketing & Communication Specialist will be provided with complete training and mentorship in communication and customer service while mastering an effective business approach. Our company serves as a promotional marketing firm that works with one of the largest leading telecommunication companies in the world. Our extraordinary growth and representation of our clients have allowed us to provide our Marketing & Communication Specialists with unparalleled opportunities to succeed in the business industry.
In the Marketing & Communication Specialist role, there will be a hands-on approach to learning which will consist of scenarios that allow the candidate to actively apply their knowledge to situations when dealing with our customers. During training, the candidate will learn about the products and services that are offered, as well as how to directly interact with our client’s customers. We are seeking a candidate who has a strong student mentality and willingness to learn. A top-quality candidate is someone driven, goal & solution-oriented, and someone who possesses a desire to continuously improve as our company amplifies its growth into different markets.
Marketing & Communication Specialist Responsibilities:
- Ensure excellent customer service by working directly with our customers and following up with them to guarantee that their needs are met
- Able to contrive a proper proposal that will help with establishing successful sales strategies
- Construct informative product presentations designed to address and target the customer’s needs
- Must be able to build rapport with customers to adequately promote products as well as uphold our clients reputation
- Work a territory in an effective manner to allow tasks to be completed on time, build better customer relationships and increase the quality of leads
- Attend daily training to help familiarize yourself with the product knowledge in order to better provide services to potential customers.
Marketing & Communication Specialist Requirements:
- Must have personal and interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with customers
- Ability to work in a diverse environment that allows for innovative ideas to broaden skill sets
- A strong work ethic and student mentality and develop new skills
- Have a basic understanding of sales and marketing
- Leadership development preferred but not required
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Irvine, CA
Job date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 04:06:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!