Job Vacancy Marketing & Communications Representative Dynasty Management, Inc.
Job title: Marketing & Communications Representative
Company: Dynasty Management, Inc.
Job description: Dynasty Management Inc. is a telecommunication-based consulting and marketing firm. We help our client’s popular household brands maximize their profitability and increase their overall brand exposure through innovative and creative revenue capabilities.
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Representative to assist with our firm’s strategic and productive marketing and sales campaigns. Our next Marketing & Communications Representative will be responsible for adequately executing our marketing and sales directives and being the brand’s face and voice. In addition, we expect our new and energetic Marketing & Communications Representative to build quality relationships with new clientele, maintain existing customer accounts, and assist in the increase of overall quarterly and annual production of new sales and customer acquisitions.
Our Marketing & Communications Representative Responsibilities:
- Engage in communication with customers directly, be an expert on all product knowledge and educate them on their desired product inquiry
- Communicate the features and benefits of specific products/services based on individualized needs
- Research target markets to better identify and engage with new and existing customers to help bolster our sales pipeline
- Manage the accounts successfully and as necessary throughout the sales process and answer questions as they arise
- Respond in a prompt, effective, and professional manner to all account inquiries
Qualifications For Our Next Marketing & Communications Representative:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service or sales role is highly recommended
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and nonverbal
- A tenacity and desire for growth and knowledge
- A driven mindset with impeccable time management skills and a superior work ethic
- Positive and professional demeanor while working with other customers
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Cleveland, OH
Job date: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 23:24:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!