Job Vacancy Marketing Communications Manager Black Diamond Management Inc.
Job title: Marketing Communications Manager
Company: Black Diamond Management Inc.
Job description: OBJECTIVE:
Business is booming and we need high-energy individuals to lead from the front. Seeking a Marketing Communications Manager who has no hesitation to grasp the art of the business and be the ultimate brand ambassador for our clients. Our company is in expansion and we need several representatives to take this opportunity and grow with our future plans.
WILL PROVIDE TRAINING IN:
- In-depth knowledge of our client portfolio within sports, entertainment, and Fortune 500 telecommunication companies.
- Product knowledge and brand management, comprehend the highlights the consumers are attracted to within the products.
- Training on presentation and how to professionally engage consumers.
- Develop team goals and oversee the sales force to have a positive atmosphere, enhancing team dynamics is very important within our company’s atmosphere.
- Coaching in understanding human behavior and the fundamentals of building partnerships.
- Team development and cross-training with other sectors in the advertising and marketing departments.
- Consistently communicating with the Operational Manager about production and weekly outcomes, provide feedback about the team’s core performance, brainstorm how to strengthen team skills and development.
- Network with top sales representatives across the Nation.
We consistently have you network with top performers so that individuals can obtain that overall growth in their profession. Our team is full of members from various backgrounds and we prefer to have an array of individuals to keep up the positive energy in the office.
We see ourselves as a force for positive growth!
Whether we are creating modern campaigns that access untapped consumer bases, increasing the influence of our organization, or improving the knowledge of our branding experts, we look to find collaborative and innovative solutions that benefit everyone with whom we do business.
- Excellent with collaborating projects
- Team player and can be a mentor for team members
- Great student mentality and eagerness to learn all aspects of the business
- College Degree is preferred
- Self-motivated, driven, organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic; a desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills; Must be able to think critically about both client needs and internal solutions
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply: Account Sales, Consumer Product Sales, Sales, Consumer Sales, Sales Customer Service, Generate Sales, Inside Sales, Inside Sales Customer Service, Outside Sales, Product Sales, Promote Sales, Relationship Sales, Sales and Marketing, Sales Leads
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Taylorsville, UT
Job date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 03:53:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!