Job Vacancy Marketing Assistant Strategic Marketing
Job title: Marketing Assistant
Company: Strategic Marketing
Job description: Our firm is an outreach organization sponsored by some of the most prestigious and nationally recognized telecommunication clients. We are one of the fastest-growing outreach programs in our area with a network impacting thousands of individuals nationwide. Currently, we are hiring a Marketing Assistant to join our Corona-based team immediately.
The Marketing Assistant acts as a liaison between our outreach program and its members or potential members. The Marketing Assistant is responsible for assisting customers or potential customers with issues and/or inquiries they may have about their applications.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Conduct market research to determine the potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of sales and marketing services
- Develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Market and sell new products and services
- Compile and present data for other departments
Marketing Assistant Qualifications:
- Must be able to approach challenges with a positive attitude
- Must be eager to continue learning and challenging themselves
- Must have some experience working in a customer service, sales or marketing role
- Must be able to work full time
- Must be able to start immediately
- Must be able to commute to our office on a daily basis
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Irvine, CA
Job date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 08:20:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!